Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Memorial Day: Overhyped Beach vs College Bar Graduation

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I made the suggestion to go to Philly, I was thinking of it more in terms of nightlife venue approaching.

You could go to Philly for a 2-3 hour daygame session on a weekend and set up dates there for future days.

In Philly, in a nightlife session, you could either sleep in your car or get a hotel room.

If something is suspected to be a sausagefest, it usually turns out in actuality to be a sausagefest.
I could check it out a few times just to get an idea of what it's like. Just a pain that it's about a 40 minute drive with clubs that have the same cover fees as those in NY. I got a friend up there I keep asking to come out but he's pretty complacent so it's like pulling teeth.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya but Philly is a gritty city, even more brusque than NYC. A brusque environment only works if you're on an island filled with female midwest transplants (i.e., Manhattan)
Philadelphia is a better option for pickup than Wilmington, DE.

I could check it out a few times just to get an idea of what it's like. Just a pain that it's about a 40 minute drive with clubs that have the same cover fees as those in NY. I got a friend up there I keep asking to come out but he's pretty complacent so it's like pulling teeth.
There are bars in Philadelphia that don't have cover fees and you could do approaches there.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Philadelphia is a better option for pickup than Wilmington, DE.

There are bars in Philadelphia that don't have cover fees and you could do approaches there.
That'll be a trial-and-error thing then. Because I have no idea which bars are worth visiting, nor do I have people to ask.

Not against trying, of course.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That'll be a trial-and-error thing then. Because I have no idea which bars are worth visiting, nor do I have people to ask.

Not against trying, of course.
Google is your friend. Read around about the Philly bars.

Reactions: BPH