"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Memorial Day: Overhyped Beach vs College Bar Graduation

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,880
Reaction score
2,926
Location
Wilmington, DE
When I made the suggestion to go to Philly, I was thinking of it more in terms of nightlife venue approaching.

You could go to Philly for a 2-3 hour daygame session on a weekend and set up dates there for future days.

In Philly, in a nightlife session, you could either sleep in your car or get a hotel room.



If something is suspected to be a sausagefest, it usually turns out in actuality to be a sausagefest.
I could check it out a few times just to get an idea of what it's like. Just a pain that it's about a 40 minute drive with clubs that have the same cover fees as those in NY. I got a friend up there I keep asking to come out but he's pretty complacent so it's like pulling teeth.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Ya but Philly is a gritty city, even more brusque than NYC. A brusque environment only works if you're on an island filled with female midwest transplants (i.e., Manhattan)
Philadelphia is a better option for pickup than Wilmington, DE.

I could check it out a few times just to get an idea of what it's like. Just a pain that it's about a 40 minute drive with clubs that have the same cover fees as those in NY. I got a friend up there I keep asking to come out but he's pretty complacent so it's like pulling teeth.
There are bars in Philadelphia that don't have cover fees and you could do approaches there.
 

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,880
Reaction score
2,926
Location
Wilmington, DE
Philadelphia is a better option for pickup than Wilmington, DE.



There are bars in Philadelphia that don't have cover fees and you could do approaches there.
That'll be a trial-and-error thing then. Because I have no idea which bars are worth visiting, nor do I have people to ask.

Not against trying, of course.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
That'll be a trial-and-error thing then. Because I have no idea which bars are worth visiting, nor do I have people to ask.

Not against trying, of course.
Google is your friend. Read around about the Philly bars.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BPH
Top