"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

******** Meets ****y/Funny: Is There a Correlation?

George Gordon

Banned
Joined
May 14, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
6
Location
MY World
Humor and Jokes are Tactful Ways of Implying Intentions and Attitudes

Humor is not funny; Jokes are real. We all know ****y/funny remarks will get a good laugh or withheld, shocked laughter in the form of a smile. Remember: Whatever you say in jest, about yourself, about your character, about what you want, about the way you relate with the woman you are talking to, is interpreted exactly although you're saying it to her in a serious tone. It's just excepted, and she won't freak-out over it. Humor creates comfort, it is not funny. Not really.

I had the opportunity to go tree-planting this spring, and I learned a lot; observing the guys interact with the ladies. A sidenote: I realized also, that a lot of guys who come off as alpha, often aren't. I planted with a good friend of mine, through whom, I've learnt a lot about the game in the past; but, like Pook mentioned of players, he's a chump cloaked by tactics and techniques. His humor, I picked up for the first time, was conducted by cracking jokes about him having a chance with this girl, and jokes about her being the one on the pedestal. Another guy, who came off with complete confidence, was, at heart, a subtle chump. In his humor, he degraded himself even, and apologized profusely through jokes. Sure, he was popular with the ladies, but a complete dud. A friend. Sexually stagnant, you'd puke at the conversation I heard him having with another chump. I, on the other hand, rarely spoke, and when I would speak to the women in camp, it would be with stark humor; me as the center, and underlined with the attitude that all the women want me. Completely overt. In fact, one woman, would play it back to me completely; play along with my 'arrogant' comments about my looks. Thoroughly enjoying them. I felt like I was in grade school, all these women taking peeks, laughing when I would leave a tent, or following me around subtly.

Women Will Tell You When You're Acting like a Chump

I made the mistake of jokingly putting this same woman on a pedestal with a joke I cracked. She reversed it, and said that it should have been me (as the center of that joke). I said to myself, 'hmmm, what are you trying to tell me?" looked at her, and said, "you're right." and went on to back it up with a story. Her eyes lit up. I came to the realization, then and there, that if a woman has interest in you, she'll let you know that you're behavioring in a way you shouldn't be; you're behaving like a chump, and you'd better change, NOW!

This forced me to look back over the years, and I discovered there were obvious places where chicks had tried playing me to the image of the man they wanted me to be in their head. I remember, on a poor DJ 'date', when this chick took me out to make something up to me, and as I was driving her home, she kept saying thank-you for taking her out, and I would respond with a thank-you back because she bought the tickets to this play. This happened about three times. Finally, I wokeup the last time and said, "You bet babe!" and then, she was happy. God, these women are crazy. Also, a classic, I've noticed in chumpy friends, is offering to buy her a drink, or whatever. She declines, and says, no, that's fine. [trans. I find you attractive, so don't treat me like a goddess. Don't make me not want you.] But of course, the chump insists, and she concludes, "you're friend is so nice," as he walks off to buy her drink.

Sexual Innuendo

I find that when I'm attracted to a woman I'm in conversation with, I approach the subject we're talking about as if we're talking about sex. Though, it seems to always come naturally to me, I suppose, you could do it consciously too. Presuppose, no matter what she happens to be talking about, that she is talking about sex, and your responses will come off sexually charged. James Bond does this well, but you can't tell what's going on in his head persay. I believe that this is the concept behind it. You'll find that you start focusing on words and ideas that she says, or actions she makes which hold some degree of sexual connotations to them. Ambiguity.

A friend and I played a game of doubles, pool with these two chicks at a pub once, and the one I was interested in, held her pool cue oddly with fingers wrapped fully around it connecting with her thumb in a circle. I said, "hmm. You hold your cue kinda weird," and demonstrated for her how she did it, shoving this stick up and down, through this hole I made with my fingers, right in front of her face. She starts doing it too, as if noticing it for the first time; turns to her friend and says, "look", laughing. In, out; in, out; in, out.

Also, there are simple phrases and questions (clarifications) that you can implement to everyday events.

Come again for Pardon me. as an example.
Anything with 'come' actually. Come with me. etc.

!GEORGE GORDON!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ASav

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Queens, NY
Pretty good.

Not bad at all!

3 stars
 
Top