Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting women when you are with your kids (as a single dad)

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few of these posts got me remembering back when I was a newly (or soon to officially be) single dad about 5 years ago. My youngest kids were double digit ages but not old enough to drive. Word was just getting out into the community that I was on the market. There was more than a couple encounters that were memorable...

One was a community dinner where a woman I was acquainted with came by and said hello while we were eating. We chatted and she went on her way. Later she told me my kids gave her the "Look of Death" when she came up to the table.

We were at a kid's team restaurant Dine and Donate night. We ended up sitting at a table with a teammate and her Single Mother. The kids were having fun together and there was some "flirty energy" from the mom...

Another time a woman 10 years younger than me came and introduced herself while we were dining at an outdoor venue with the kids. My kids rolled their eyes and gave me space with her. She offered her number and put it in my phone. Now they never said anything about it but I'm not sure I would have known the right thing to say at the moment. Looking back, I do think I know how I would handle it..

1) I'm friendly with people in public and it is part of my social life. I also know a lot of the adults at places we go and I may need to talk with them.
2) I do talk to girls, and some of them think I'm nice.
3) Sometimes I make new friends, and I'm allowed to do that.
4) I will try to keep those interactions from interfering with our time out together.

Now obviously I don't actively flirt with women when my kids are there, but I don't think it hurts for them to see their dad as someone who is popular and attractive.
How have others dealt with meeting people while with your kids?