“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

meeting women shopping at the mall?

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
I was shopping at the mall last Sunday and was hungry so I bought a brownie and I saw a couple of nice looking young ladies sitting at a table in the food court eating and talking, I noticed one of them that was facing me kept keeping a lot of eye contact with me and kept smiling the whole time, how would you approach her? should I smile back and walk over to their table?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by PoloBlue
should I smile back and walk over to their table?
No. Under no circumstances should you ever smile back at a girl who's grinning at you, let alone even think about walking to her table to initiate a conversation. This might lead to you getting her number, going out with her somewhere, or even getting her into bed. It is to be avoided at ALL costs.



:rolleyes:
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Re: Re: meeting women shopping at the mall?

Originally posted by diablo
No. Under no circumstances should you ever smile back at a girl who's grinning at you, let alone even think about walking to her table to initiate a conversation. This might lead to you getting her number, going out with her somewhere, or even getting her into bed. It is to be avoided at ALL costs.



:rolleyes:
Dont smile at her. Smile and WAVE. When she waves YELL "HI WHATS YOUR NAME?!" as you start to walk over. Introduce yourself and ask her what it is that brings her to the mall... talk about fashion and shoping for a minute - HAVE FUN WITH IT. Then go have sex with her.
 

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
*dead* @ Originally posted by diablo
No. Under no circumstances should you ever smile back at a girl who's grinning at you, let alone even think about walking to her table to initiate a conversation. This might lead to you getting her number, going out with her somewhere, or even getting her into bed. It is to be avoided at ALL costs.

What a jerk!! you were just asking a question...hahahaha
:D

To my understanding "tony" its rude to yell in the middle of the mall.... and embarssing... that would make someone turn there head and act like they dont see you...lol

My advise wait till they get up to get ready to shop. Then when they go into a store follow her in there and iniciate conversation.. that way she would be impressed that you went out your way to follow her...kinda cute in a stalkerish type...
 
Top