Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

meeting women shopping at the mall?

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was shopping at the mall last Sunday and was hungry so I bought a brownie and I saw a couple of nice looking young ladies sitting at a table in the food court eating and talking, I noticed one of them that was facing me kept keeping a lot of eye contact with me and kept smiling the whole time, how would you approach her? should I smile back and walk over to their table?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoloBlue
should I smile back and walk over to their table?
No. Under no circumstances should you ever smile back at a girl who's grinning at you, let alone even think about walking to her table to initiate a conversation. This might lead to you getting her number, going out with her somewhere, or even getting her into bed. It is to be avoided at ALL costs.

:rolleyes:

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: meeting women shopping at the mall?

Originally posted by diablo
No. Under no circumstances should you ever smile back at a girl who's grinning at you, let alone even think about walking to her table to initiate a conversation. This might lead to you getting her number, going out with her somewhere, or even getting her into bed. It is to be avoided at ALL costs.

:rolleyes:
Dont smile at her. Smile and WAVE. When she waves YELL "HI WHATS YOUR NAME?!" as you start to walk over. Introduce yourself and ask her what it is that brings her to the mall... talk about fashion and shoping for a minute - HAVE FUN WITH IT. Then go have sex with her.

Cutiepiie

Banned
Reaction score
*dead* @ Originally posted by diablo

What a jerk!! you were just asking a question...hahahaha
:D

To my understanding "tony" its rude to yell in the middle of the mall.... and embarssing... that would make someone turn there head and act like they dont see you...lol

My advise wait till they get up to get ready to shop. Then when they go into a store follow her in there and iniciate conversation.. that way she would be impressed that you went out your way to follow her...kinda cute in a stalkerish type...