“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Meeting "new" girls...

portoalegre650

New Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Been in the same city a few years and after graduating from college practically all my friends have all moved to the east coast. Works takes a lot time so I don't have time to go out and pimp all the time. Any suggestions on meeting new girls?

I've done the bar/club scene and when I walk in I always run into an ex or someone that I know, so can't go that route.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
use the search feature...upper right corner..
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Don't let running into an ex or someone you know stop you from doing the things you want
 

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
11
Age
47
Location
Portland, Oregon
Originally posted by portoalegre650
I've done the bar/club scene and when I walk in I always run into an ex or someone that I know, so can't go that route.
Buddy, you live in a BIG city. Who cares if you run into someone here and there? Something tells me that you might be overlooking opportunities that are well within your reach already. I think it's time we got together again. I'll see when I can make it up there.

-PDX
 
Top