Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting Girls In Class Is So Easy! Here's How

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kick myself for not discovering this little technique sooner. Here's what happened with me. I'm in this class (summer sessions) with this hottie that I'd been scoping for a while. Well a couple of weeks ago I saw her in the computer lab and I observed the 3 second rule and said, "Hey aren't you in Professor X's class?" To my surprise she said, "Yeah, I usually sit behind you." Well we started talking about the class and how much of a pain it is, etc. etc. I had just finished doing the answers for the exercise that was due and asked if she needed them. She accepted excitedly and thankfully. Of course I said, "You owe me. Hopefully you can do something nice for me soon." (See my other post about not giving without getting).

Well it turns out that her lab class is the day before mine and that's when we had to take our midterm. The day before the exam I said, "Hey remember that favor you owe me? If you let me know everything that's on the test that would totally make up for it."

So that night she e-mailed me what the test was about etc. A couple of days later I e-mailed her saying, "Thanks so much. Because of you I got a decent grade bla bla bla." Then I wrote (and here's the key): "The test was 50% of the grade so for doing well I totally owe you dinner." She wrote back saying, "Your welcome, etc. etc. I'll take you up on that dinner offer."

Well the other day the professor didn't show up for class so I asked her if she wanted to redeem her dinner offer now. She happily accepted and we ate at the local sub place. (I NEVER take girls out to fancy places on the first date.) Now we're friends and she invited me to hang out with her and her friends this Thursday night.

So what's the lesson? If you're in class ask for something. Ask her if she had the notes from last week, etc. Tell her how much she saved your life because you had nothing to study from, etc. and in gratitude for not failing the class you'd treat her to a drink or whatever. Once you've got this initial rapport things are easy from there.

Hope this helps,
J.P.

hydroponically inclined

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool story man. However, I think there's a problem w/ this. I don't think most tests are 50% worth a term mark, and I think normally tests are usually given out on the same day, especially when they involve the excact same work. Or maybe not, at least at my school, they take great care in making sure it's the hardest it can be for any student.

But still, and excellent story. Make her do a favor for you, and you return it by taking her out! I'll try that some time.

I dunno though, sounds like it could be a path towards the LJBF zone.

Still though, this is definitly in my book of things to try in school next year!

romio3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good, but i c a little flaw, i guess it doesnt' hurt to give a girl your answers, but i'm rather smart, and i'm thinking many people would possibly use you to get answers off you, but not turn out as nice as the girl you met, just something i thought i should say. good idea though,

romio3000

bclarke675

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A better idea that worked for me in college was asking the best-looking girl in the class to do a class project with me. Everyone else was busy drooling, while I worked closely with her for the entire semester, and also ended up dating her a couple of weeks after we started working together for class. No one could believe it, and this cemented my reputation for the rest of my college days. And no, I was far from the best-looking or built guy on my dorm floor, let alone the rest of the quad, where ALL of the guys wanted to date this girl! The secret was not being afraid to ask her out! And it all started with getting myself paired with her for our class projects. Have fun with this one, guys!

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when people miss the point... First off.. the midterm and the final account for 50%. But who the hell cares?????

Secondly, we have to remember that the key here is initiation. I read a post recently about a guy who didn't know how to talk to a girl he found attractive in class.. I'm just giving an example. LJBF's are only created by yourself... Therefore it is up to you to make sure you follow through once you start talking to her..

UPDATE: Me and the girl met up for drinks at a bar/club last night and she confessed to me that she had noticed me in class. She said I was a sharp dresser and that I looked different from the regular ratty college dude. She actually said she was nervous the first time I talked to her. Remember guys, I have a girlfriend so to me this is kind of a way for me to get some kicks. She's hot but I'm not the cheating kind.

I do know she likes me by a few signs:
- She follows through. I had suggested getting together for drinks last night and she said she would call my cell to tell me what time. Sure enough a message on my voicemail said the time and place and she was there with utmost punctuality.
- When we were at the bar she ditched her friends to talk to me for about 25 mins before I had to go.
- When I asked if a couple of guy friends she was with would get jealous that she was talking to me she made sure to point out she didn't have a boyfriend and that she wasn't interested in them.