Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Me: one month later

Doctormad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Over a month ago I made a post about me wanting to change what was wrong with me, and basically wanting to be more of a man. The main goal, of course was to help with my success, but also to meet women.

Well, I did.

When I started training for a new phone support job, my goal was to meet people and maybe go out on a few dates with a few girls that worked in different areas (now before any of you object, the company employs over 1500 people and interworkplace dating is common here). What I got was something completely unexpected. There was a girl in my training class who when I met her I felt absolutely NO attraction to whatsoever. Because she lived close to where I lived, I would drive her home. Again no attraction. As the training progressed I was getting the feeling that she was becoming attracted to me, which made me feel flattered of course, but again I was so not attracted to her. One night she invited me to her place and I knew she wanted to have sex with me, and we did. Afterward we talked and I told her outright that I just wanted a friends with benefits relationship, nothing more. Even after I had sex with her I was still not attracted to her, I just wanted to get laid.

It wasnt until the third of fourth time we had sex that I realized how well we got along. I actually started to become attracted to her, not because of her looks, but because she seemed to be on the same page as me. She wanted to succeed, she encouraged me to follow my dreams. When I was single, I had the ideal woman pictured in my head. This girl was completely the opposite. A week or so ago we decided to become exclusive so I guess we are boyfriend/girlfriend now. Because this is my first real relationship in ages, a lot of this is new territory so of course I am making lots of mistakes (but I have also learned from this board as well).

Its funny how once a woman becomes attracted to you, a few more start noticing you as well. After we started dating, I had a few girls flirt with me and some downright hitting on me. What can i say except I am loving the attention.

Of course relationshipwise is not the only area that I am working on. Earlier this year I had an overwhelming fear of doing phone customer service. Heck the first day on my last customer service job, I literally ran out. I swore I would never do a job like that again. Well, I am doing it again, and I must say that although I am still very scared, this time I am conquering my fear. Of course i am still working on my career.

All in all I may still have confidence issues and yes there are sometimes that I feel more like a mouse than a man, but I am starting to realize that those are just phases and eventually I will return to my confident state

golfguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey

I think it takes much more than a month to truly turn things around, but then I realized that evenyou realize that. You said it indirectly, but you have made a big step in a month.

And with the phone customer service. Why are you nervous. I'm a customer service rep in a call center (yeah, **** job, savig for school) and I honestly went from being slightly nervous on the phone to not at all.

Hell, those people don't know what you look like or anything. Just have fun with them and shoot the **** with them. Trust me. Nothing nervour to be about at all. If you really want to truly get better at that stuff, you will. And I'm sure you will.

Anyways, good work at your improvements, and hopefully you'll look at this as a much more long term project.

Also, good work with the girl. Remeber, don't **** it up. Have fun with it.