"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Me and My Girlfriend broke up, now schools back

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Hello gentlemen,


Me and my girlfriend broke up a few weeks ago. I knew it was coming, and was well prepared, she was the first to say she wanted to.

Even so, I still have feelings for her in class(she's in two of my classes, the worse possible thing) and it makes me feel depressed and i guess jealous because we are no longer together.

At the same time, I know it's for the better. I wasn't totally happy when I was with her, and she is a year older and will graduate this year anyway.

When I see her laugh, smile, and talk to other people, for some reason that gets me depressed and I can't figure out exactly why. We still talk as friends, which I try to avoid because it renders those feelings.

I know you guys have had that happen before. I'm not some newbie AFC or anything. I've been around and know some sh!t. What do you guys suggest I do to get rid of the depressed feeling I get?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Yo man, just forget about her. Start talkin to people, keep a happy attitude, and get some more chicks.

Believe me, once you get into another chick you'll forget all about the old one :p

Good luck!
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Oh and being single Just think of the money you're saving! :D
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
The only thing that'll make your feelings disappear is time, in the meantime, just try to turn those sad thoughts into happy ones by macking on a max of chicks, fooling around with your friends, and if you get these feelings while you're alone at home, go on some joke website or watch sitcoms, it's kinda corny but it'll make you forget about your worries. One thing, do NOT drown your sorrow in alcohol and/or food. Don't worry, be happy :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Focus on your studies and your hobbies. hang out with your buddies who you couldnt be with as much while you were with her. Stay friendly but distant from her if she talks to you, and eventually these feelings you have will go away- Might take a week, might take a year, but trust me- they will.

Whatever happens, DONT LET IT AFFECT YOU ACADEMICALLY.
 
Top