I don't get it, Im so paranoid about the smell of the ejaculated liquids on my TALLYWACKER, that I take four showers after I masturbate, before leaving out the door.
I never masturbate during the week, only Fridays and Weekends so that I have time to shower as many times as I want.
Im always worried to masturbate because I'm afraid of that "Liquid" / "Parmeasean Cheese" type smell.
Does anyone else masturbate and shower 50X before going out the door. And after masturbation, is the smell that noticeable you think? (Not that Im assuming you waited till a guy masturbated and then smelled him)
I never masturbate during the week, only Fridays and Weekends so that I have time to shower as many times as I want.
Im always worried to masturbate because I'm afraid of that "Liquid" / "Parmeasean Cheese" type smell.
Does anyone else masturbate and shower 50X before going out the door. And after masturbation, is the smell that noticeable you think? (Not that Im assuming you waited till a guy masturbated and then smelled him)