Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mask wearing is getting out of control again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Here in Florida. Everyone, especially women of all ages are wearing the stupid mask again. Even the men are too, but maybe only 50 percent of them, and mostly men over 55.

Women I'd say about 75 percent of them regardless of age are wearing the silly masks again. The rare times you see a woman you "think" is decent looking, she's wearing a masks so you can't see what their smile looks like.

On top of that it's hard to even hold a convo with someone because you can't understand what they're saying with them on.

How are you people in college and out and about socializing? And there is no mask mandate where I live btw.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's been a noticeable uptick in mask wearing where I live (no mandate), since the Omicron scare. It's cold and flu season, so no surprise there's a surge. But the majority still aren't wearing them. Nor will I, unless it's required. The only places I've been where they are currently required are like doctor's offices and dentists. I still haven't been sick, but of course that could always change.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
There's been a noticeable uptick in mask wearing where I live (no mandate), since the Omicron scare. It's cold and flu season, so no surprise there's a surge. But the majority still aren't wearing them. Nor will I, unless it's required. The only places I've been where they are currently required are like doctor's offices and dentists. I still haven't been sick, but of course that could always change.
I only wear it in the waiting room at the doctor office or at my part time job at the grocery store since they require it. But a lot of us men there in the back pull them down or just have them down a lot. Now the women who work there are anal about it! Even off the clock wear them.

Like I posted before we have a lot of attractive 16 to 23 year old girls working there. They're obsessed with having to have mask on. Even getting out of their cars these thots are wearing them lol. Heck, a couple of them are new hires and look super attractive, but the entire time don't even know what their smile looks like because they've never had the masks down. No, lol I'm not trying to hit on 18 year girls at my age LOL but you know us guys always look at them anyway.

Did you see the other day on the airplane that Karen hit an 80 year old guy who was taking a drink and had his mask down?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole mandate about wearing mask is just to enrich the mask makers.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, the "need to wear a mask to enter" has been removed from my local supermarket.

And so have the mask wearers.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are like me, a guy who can laugh at the sheer absurdity of lemming behavior of the general population, you will see the humor of everyone, including the MSM and the government, all juggling the various balls and trying to keep a narrative straight.
  • Vaccines working and not working.
  • The flu suddenly returning. Medical industry and government gonna have to explain the gap from 2020 to now.
  • Influenza still not said anywhere in the news, which use to be the #1 killer of sick people. <--- This is a bomb that is going to go off in the next year or so due to medical industry purposefully ignoring it to push the covid stuff.
  • Masks being pushed again after they said the vaccines should mean no longer wearing them. They already have info masks dont stop it anyway, but like lemmings, they keep running back to them.
  • Covid, the cold, the flu clashing in symptoms.
There is about to be a rude awakening. People are stupid, but even idiots eventually will run into enough contradictions to start swinging fists.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mask wearing kills non-bar pickup game. Grocery store pickup is essentially impossible in a masked environment because it is way more difficult to read body language. Same with the mall and other retail.

This is why I am a big proponent of outdoor approaching.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Mask wearing kills non-bar pickup game. Grocery store pickup is essentially impossible in a masked environment because it is way more difficult to read body language. Same with the mall and other retail.

This is why I am a big proponent of outdoor approaching.
If bar can be tough in places that require masks as well.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
All the "hot guys" in Florida need to have t-shirts made that says, "I don't date Maskers" and have a pic of a mask with a red slash through it. All the masks on the woman would disappear immediately.
Florida is also quite different too! Remember this isn't rural southern IL or 85 percent of Missouri. It's pretty urbanized and they believe the lies since a lot of them are from New England and other areas.

I would think our part of IL hardly anyone wears masks. Same as somewhere like Farmington MO I'm sure.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you see the other day on the airplane that Karen hit an 80 year old guy who was taking a drink and had his mask down?
The odd thing about that was that she didn't have her mask on either. At least he had his mask down to eat/drink, she just had it down to yell at him (and hit him and spit on him apparently). Which is more unsafe?

Billtx49

Reaction score
OP, you constantly mention here that the average age in your town is about 57. A covid high risk age.
Even though Florida has no mandates, does it not stand to reason that with a new variation spreading, even though it’s not as deadly, but fear still being preached to the public by some in power, that vaxed or not, those people would still up their self perceived protection level…

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Then why are people gere in Florida who are not retired age wearing masks like crazy then?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Then why are people gere in Florida who are not retired age wearing masks like crazy then?
Did I not mention the fear factor now being preached in my post above?
When the country’s top virus med guy advises to not be around unvaxed people for the holidays, it sends a divisive message.
Do you understand?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since Florida is a retirement destination, maybe people are wearing masks to reduce spreading it to the many elderly in the state?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Did I not mention the fear factor now being preached in my post above?
When the country’s top virus med guy advises to not be around unvaxed people for the holidays, it sends a divisive message.
Do you understand?
I dont listen to what that midget says lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.