Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married woman encounter, possible missed ioi?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i am walking down my street carrying laundry. I drop a couple items. This woman offers to help me with the laundry and we spark a covno. She wouldnt let the convo die. I was trying to be polite. Somehow I ended up on the first floor of her house because she was doing work on it and wanted to show me. She had mentioned earlier that she was married so I was nervous. After about 20 mins I kept it moving.

I feel like I could have gotten a lay out of this but I am against sleeping with married women. If she was just being friendly it is slightly inappropriate to do this with a male neighbor. Maybe I am ready too much into it. Do you guys think they may have had that sort of agreement within their marriage?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only if you see this....

1621539994512.png

Most likely she just wanted some attention and validation. Since you are against sleeping with married women that's not a problem for you is it?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only if you see this....

View attachment 6277

Most likely she just wanted some attention and validation. Since you are against sleeping with married women that's not a problem for you is it?
oh okay. Thanks for the spade info.

Yes I dont sleep with married women but I am a man. Part of me feels like I missed out. I just think women need to stop being so friendly with strangers because it sends the wrong message. What if I was a scumbag and asked for her cell? Idk....next time I might be a scumbag. Islam was right btw when they said women should not engage male strangers lol.....you can invite a man inside without him thinking something. Dude I was so nervous.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk to good looking married women all the time. I wouldn't think anything of it. If they are really interested, they will initiate. I just talked to a hot gal waiting at the DMV to renew my plates yesterday. Saw a ring on her finger but you wouldn't have guessed it by the way she was flirting. Plus if she is your neighbor, there will be future opportunities for her intentions to be known. No need to be desperate and try to rush things.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Let’s see, a convo on the street starts, she keeps it alive, then gets you in her house…
You didn’t make a move so you’ll never know, but it looks to me by those actions she was down for a side quickie…

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s see, a convo on the street starts, she keeps it alive, then gets you in her house…
You didn’t make a move so you’ll never know, but it looks to me by those actions she was down for a side quickie…
The other thinking could be she could be crazy(or a bored housewife just wanting validation and attention) and if he tried something, she could've claimed sexual assault and called the cops. She would've had the better case in that regards in court since she said she was married and it's not like they were on a date.

Plus OP said he was against sleeping with married women so for him, it probably was better he didn't.

She made it a point to mention that she was married up front as to stay in the safe zone. This probably allows her to harvest orbiters that will give her attention that her husband doesn't.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The other thinking could be she could be crazy(or a bored housewife just wanting validation and attention) and if he tried something, she could've claimed sexual assault and called the cops. She would've had the better case in that regards in court since she said she was married and it's not like they were on a date.

Plus OP said he was against sleeping with married women so for him, it probably was better he didn't.

She made it a point to mention that she was married up front as to stay in the safe zone. This probably allows her to harvest orbiters that will give her attention that her husband doesn't.
We’ll never know. She put herself in his orbit with the laundry pick up help and took it from there.
Banging married women is definitely a dangerous game, but he could have found his answer by asking her if she was making changes to any other parts of the house …
Harmless question, but would have given her the opportunity to show him the bedroom area…
If that happened, then she was DTF

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never be alone with a stranger woman without protection.
At times like this, i allways turn on video or voice recorder of my mobile after a woman invites me to go 1 on 1 at place XYZ.
Easy insurance if she turned out to be bat**** crazy and things went south.

@Pandora
That said..... i´d have escalated, married or not, if you dont smash, the next man will.

The oportunity is missed, but the door might still be open for you.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I feel like I could have gotten a lay out of this but I am against sleeping with married women. If she was just being friendly it is slightly inappropriate to do this with a male neighbor. Maybe I am ready too much into it. Do you guys think they may have had that sort of agreement within their marriage?
This is why most women (and a lot of people in general) won't make eye contact or get into any conversation with anyone. As soon as they do they end up with a stalker that thinks they are going to get laid. The stalker see even the tiniest of a smile or a nod and thinks the person is saying "come jump me".

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once met a married woman that passed me her number on a train and she was really keen to meet up, although she was married and had a kid.

You need to read what her behaviour is telling you. In this case it's quite obvious. On the other hand, it's interesting how women will do everything except actually make a move.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why most women (and a lot of people in general) won't make eye contact or get into any conversation with anyone. As soon as they do they end up with a stalker that thinks they are going to get laid. The stalker see even the tiniest of a smile or a nod and thinks the person is saying "come jump me".
I would not compare inviting a strange man into your house when your husband is not home to "making eye contact". Yes I agree that women should not engage in random overly eager conversations with men. Men and woman can not and should not be friends. Islam and Puritanical Christianity was right.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once met a married woman that passed me her number on a train and she was really keen to meet up, although she was married and had a kid.

You need to read what her behaviour is telling you. In this case it's quite obvious. On the other hand, it's interesting how women will do everything except actually make a move.
Yes exactly. They take you right to the edge and then they want you to make the last step. The make the move. Did you ever met up with her? Or where you freaked out?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you could have
damn......bro it was so awkward. In the house, she is yapping my ear off, won't let me slip out of the convo. We were next to the upstairs steps. I could have asked him to see the renovations upstairs. But its for the best. I would have felt bad doing that to a fellow man. Even if he is a beta atm machine. I wouldn't want someone doing that to my ***** bag.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never be alone with a stranger woman without protection.
At times like this, i allways turn on video or voice recorder of my mobile after a woman invites me to go 1 on 1 at place XYZ.
Easy insurance if she turned out to be bat**** crazy and things went south.

@Pandora
That said..... i´d have escalated, married or not, if you dont smash, the next man will.

The oportunity is missed, but the door might still be open for you.
Haha yeh man its getting this bad that you definitely need video evidence. If they get guilty after the fact they might claim rape. My thing is why do they bring up husband and kids and then still be all up in your face. Its like dont mention husband.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I think so. She is probably the attention ***** of the neighborhood. This is probably why she mentioned husband. The whole situation was just odd to me.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I would not compare inviting a strange man into your house when your husband is not home to "making eye contact".
There are two very similar threads. The other thread, a guy looks across the street and sees a couple walking. Maybe BF/GF, maybe married. When the woman caught his gaze from across the street she smiled, kept walking and they went on their way. The OP thinks she "liked" him and he should have somehow approached. So I think I got my threads mixed up and posted in the wrong one.
Men and woman can not and should not be friends. Islam and Puritanical Christianity was right.
True. I agree. If you think about it, you never see in scripture, a man and a woman hanging out together as "best buds" where it wasn't some kind of dysfunctional situation.
I am a Christian myself and even have some formal training using a Pastoral major. There is no such thing as Puritanical Christianity,...it is just "Christianity", or you can say biblical Christianity to distinguish it from some of the odd variants. The Puritans were just one particular small Sect and were a little aberrant from biblical Christianity. Their "beliefs" may have eventually evolved into the Nazarene denomination, but I can't remember all the details off the top of my head (not important anyway).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never looked for anklets when hitting on a woman. Interesting stuff!