Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married Chick

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do when a married chick hits on you?

I have this girl in my class. Her husband lives overseas and is away for months on end. She tries to get me to hang out all the time...I did once, to see if it were a friend thing or if she needed to get knocked.

It seemed to me like she was trying to be a friend. So that was it. But then I told her about a couple of other girls I was trying to see. She would bitterly tell me that they're not interested in me...for no reasons...I didn't tell her too much of the story about these chicks.

Then she calls yesterday and asked if I had called. It wasn't possible that I called, she ain't even close to being in my phone. I asked her if my number was there and she said yes.

Ok. Even if I could hit it. I don't know, I feel my ethics kicking in. I could be out of the country and my hot little honey is sitting there by herself. What would you all do.

I mean, she had even sent me emails saying that I was ignoring her and playing games and she could play the games too...when I could give a shyte less.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Toke
Sounds like she wants you. She also sounds a little crazy.
To me it sounds like she is a little more than crazy. Obsessed is more like it.

Secondly why would you want to sleep with a married women when there are millions of single women waiting for us DJ's to pleasure them!

Male_Wh0re69

Reaction score
Don't do it because I was once in love and I wasn't married. And if I would have caught my girl cheating on me and found out who the guy was.

I think you get the hint. Don't do it, it is a very risky situation.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not worth the effort. Do you always want to be looking over your shoulder? Sure, it will be a rush at first, but you don't want that monkey on your back for ever. Plus, do you really want to be the type of guy that sleeps with a married woman?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think I will. This is one of those things were she isn't getting any for long periods of time...and then latches on to someone and flirts with the idea of it.

Halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Married women are some of the biggest flirts, I have found. I think it is because they like the idea that they can still get attention from guys, yet they have the security of the marriage to fall back on, and in fact in most cases probably have no intention of getting with you anyway. I say it's ok to pursue a chick with a borefriend, but I have to draw the line at married ones.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by matius

Ok. Even if I could hit it. I don't know, I feel my ethics kicking in. I could be out of the country and my hot little honey is sitting there by herself. What would you all do.
He's overseas? As in, he's in the military? If so you could be even more prone to catch that type of VD called "Angry Husband With Shotgun."

MrWilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only been with one married bird, she was 28, 3 kids hubby was workin on some site (builkder) a fair way away, oly home at weekends etc. Her kids was ace, lol, all the pro's of kids, but none of the hassles, ie, i came home ;)

Dead easy to pull, hell of a shag (loads of experiance), jus nice easy no frills sex..........untill she declared she was gunna leave her hubby for me.....erm, no you aint darlin!, why the hell would i wanna be with someone nearly 10yrs older, with 3 kids, no ta!, at which point i promtly did a runner never to be seen again ;) (shh, you aint seen me k? ;))

MrWilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
PS, lads......heres my advice if you wanna pick up married birds ;)

PRIMARY SCHOOLS ARE WHERE ITS AT!, twice a day, 9am and 3:30pm there are LOADS of women, all outside schools waiting for their kids to come out, jus stood round chatting.

Now becarefull, if your a 25+yr old bloke hanging around outside primary schools, you'll most likely land yourself in jail for being a peido, lol.

Seriously though, I pick my kid brother up from school a few times a week, so get talking to these birds, picking Jamie up is a talking point, always loads to chat about, some of them are well young too, my age, mums! good lord!, lol. But generally all have one thing in common, they are stuck with the kids whilst Mr boring hubby is at work, "yawn!" heh, they are bored silly and most of them are gagging for a nice young fine bit of something on the side ;)

(As detailed in my post above...lol)....so if you have any younger relatives, siblings etc, offer to pick them up if your free...I pass the school on the way back from college every day. :)