Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage problem - attraction

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been married 1 year, total time relationship 3 years. My wife is Latina, most guys would find her attractive (big ass, big tits, put on a little weight recently but still size 10 not fat just a bit curvy).

Everything was great in our marriage but after we opened a business together things got strained. Lots of arguments etc, she had major flip outs, stopped the car screaming on the side of the highway, slamming doors, shouting/screaming etc all over minor disagreements. Things kind of got to a breaking point and i told her i cant continue like this with daily fights and disrespect. It was difficult to have that conversation, she was tearful and argumentative but to her credit she took it on board. Things changed we stopped arguing and she started behaving better. She has anxiety I explained she needed to get control of it and she did. We got a new puppy and her mum started staying over at ours more to help with cleaning and stuff (although invades our privacy a bit).

However the issue is i have lost attraction to her. I still love her, love spending time with her, doing stuff together but I dont want to have sex with her. Even when i’m horny I dont get turned on by her but still get turned on by other women. She initiates and i kind of reject her which isnt nice situation for anyone.

Not sure what to do. Am i clinging on to a dead marriage or can the attraction be re-discovered? If attraction can be got back how? Has anyone else been in a similar situation?
It's best to leave Asap before she gets pregnant. If it's like that after a year, imagine after 10.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marriage seemed good prior to you working together.

marriage is poor now that you’re working together.

stop working together

anyway to very very gently get her in shape? Probably involve you going to the gym with her.