Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Markets Crashing are you prepared?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Looks like it's another 2008 style stock market crash, This is going to be way worse than 08. Supply chains weren't breaking down in 08. Inflation wasn't at levels we've never seen in our lives in 08. Food and gas prices didn't double in 08. This is going to get bad.

What have you done to prepare for this?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Looks like it's another 2008 style stock market crash, This is going to be way worse than 08. Supply chains weren't breaking down in 08. Inflation wasn't at levels we've never seen in our lives in 08. Food and gas prices didn't double in 08. This is going to get bad.

Gas prices had a big rise in 2008, followed by a big crash in 2009.

This feels worse than 2008 though. I was in a lousy position in 2008 because I had just finished grad school and was looking for a job at the worst time in post World War II history to be a new graduate.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The safest bets are probably energy and commodities. Physical precious metals can also serve several different functions. Bitcoin and Eth I believe will do well long term but may continue to correct and chop for a while. On a personal level, loading up on consumables that can be stored mid to long term may be the easiest return on your money, since most are all but guaranteed to go up in the future. Even though inflation is high, having a lot of cash right now will probably serve you well since there will most likely be a lot of distressed assets available in the next 6-18months. Make sure your financial house is in order and you have good credit.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pepper your Angus. It's coming in hot.

Have dry powder on the side ready to go.