"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Mardi Gras in New Orleans (Pictures)!

Bishop04

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hey, I'm new to the forum. Never thought they had resources like this out here, and I'm planning on adding some tips of my own pretty soon. Until I do, here's some pictures I took yesterday and the night before. I'm the guy with the big head in some of the pictures - make the best of what you've got with what you've been given. :rolleyes:

http://www.jbspencer.com/nawlins
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Cool pics, but what amazes me is how you got that cool setup to display the pics.

Some people have too much time on their hands to design the stuff
 

Fantasy

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Cool pics, but what amazes me is how you got that cool setup to display the pics.

Some people have too much time on their hands to design the stuff
Or some people just are very talented at their hobbies and make things look easy.
 

Bishop04

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Thanks much -- the site is mine, but the image gallery I ended up buying (for my online portfolio - I'm getting into photography in a big way... it's amazing at how the clothes come right off if you have a camera in your hand). It's availiable at www.imagevuex.com
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top