Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

maneater?

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was all this about? Any takers?

<a couple of weeks ago>
Another girl I may have been interested in (takes me a while to warm up), I saw yesterday.
I hung out with her a couple of times, then she sprung the 'I have a bf' surprise saying 'just so you do not get the wrong idea'. I took space which was a shame as she seemed pretty cool with what seemed A LOT of similarities. Law school, smart, yoga, spirituality, dancing etc.

<yesterday>
Anyway, she called me up for a catch up yesterday. Nice, just chatting and all. Then she says 'just so you know, there is nothing romantic between us'. I picked up my phone, and said 'hello Roy, yeah cancel those roses' making a joke of it. She continued saying blah blah don;t want you to get the wrong idea etc. Just then the cafe closed and I made to go, she said she would come for a walk with me, I walked home (opposite direction to her) and we sat down at a park on the way, and she continued. I do not want you to fall for me, as all my guy friends do. Plus all my bfs fall madly in love with me. I do not mean to break their hearts. My brothers say I just cast a spell on men.

I made fun of the situation here singing the chorus from maneater by nelly furtado :) But in reality it really annoyed me. Afterwards, bizarrely I felt rejected. Which was stupid as I never even made a move. That is why I feel even more frustrated as I feel like I was rejected before I even tried. Which is horrible. The funny part is that the psychology of the situation almost makes me want to chase because of her running away to begin with. I intentionally shall not though of course because it is stupid.

I just felt so stupid sitting there getting broken up with before I had even done anything. Anyway, I made fun of it and she said 'sorry, so embarrassed, just that I am breaking up with my bf and did not want you to I wuote 'rub your hands together' i.e think you are in effectively. I laughed and made fun of the situation some more.

I shall throw away her number simply because I feel the whole 'maneater, cast a spell on men' junk is more trouble than it is worth. MY LAST 3 girlfriends WERE EXACTLY THE SAME! That was why I was laughing. I hear girls say this stuff all the time. THat line is always used by the girls who I end up going out with.

* the funny thing is, this girl is NO WHERE NEAR the looks and desirability of any of my past gfs. Not even close. I was trying to be more open minded adn try different things. Holy backfire batman

share your thoughts on that one if you will :)

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Law school? That is enough to put anyone off. Spirituality. Women do not know a thing about that. They think a seance is spirituality.

Tell her that having given due consideration to her status as a maneater, you have decided to relocate her to an area where she can do no harm, inform her that she shall now have standing only as your pivot. I would suggest that you give her the affectionate nickname of "Meateater"

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yendor28 said:
What was all this about? Any takers?
I do not want you to fall for me, as all my guy friends do. Plus all my bfs fall madly in love with me. I do not mean to break their hearts. My brothers say I just cast a spell on men.

share your thoughts on that one if you will :)
So she is a Borderline Personality Disorder. The translation is that she has an acute fear of attachment. Or easier translation... she will be a drama queen.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea girls do this to make them more desirable. And it worked, you admitted it yourself. The forbidden fruit is always the tastiest.

She's throwing down the gauntlet to you basically asking "Are you man enough to keep me when all these others have failed?". And when you DO fail, she can walk away safe in the knowledge that she warned you so it's not her fault.

Chances are, this is her stich for every guy she hooks up with. She sounds like a real manipulator even by female standards - stay away.

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys. I am just forgetting about her and not calling. Chalking it up to humourous experience :)