"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Man, I need to work on some consistency :|

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Whew.

I did a no-no last night.

My ex called me at like 2:30am the night before last and said she had a "question for me". I was asleep (actually fell asleep at 8:30!!), so I missed the call.

I called her back the next day and she asked me about the girl I've been chilling with.....since the cat's out of the bag....and I told her that if she wanted to talk, we could hang out the next later that night (Friday) and watch a couple movies and talk about things.

I went over last night and we chilled and watched movies and talked about how everything went to sh*t until around 1:00am, and she said she had to go downstairs to her bedroom or she would fall asleep. I said "So, you probably want me to bounce, huh?". She replied with "No, you can come finish the movie downstairs if you want". (movie was 'Blowback'...marginal at best, btw).

I did so, and we both kinda fell asleep next to each other, me behind her. I woke up a little later and got under the blankets because I was cold. Fell asleep again, and woke up some time later and we were facing each other, her leg was over mine, we had our arms around each other and my hand was on her breast.

Now, I'm guessing this was purely force of habit from the jillion nights we slept together before we split.....and when I woke up and realized what I was doing, I wanted to stop, but I couldn't.

She had her nose about a quarter inch from mine, and she looked so Goddamn hot. I swear I don't know what came over me, but I kissed her on the lips, she kissed me back....we did that for a little bit, then fell back asleep. We didn't have sex, but I swear I've never been so turned the f*ck on in my life. Especially over a little kissing.

We woke up this morning and took a shower. She had to go to work, and I left. She called me an hour later and left me a message asking me if I wanted to go out tonight with her and a couple friends.

In the meantime, the new chick called at 4am, then texted, so I called her back this morning....she wants to hang out tonight too.

Decisions, decisions. I've never been in this position before :(

***Now before anybody starts thinking I'm gonna fall for her again, think twice. I learned my lesson ;) ***

But am I seriously f*cking up by even hanging out with my ex? It's so weird that all of a sudden things are like this. I'm guessing that ex's can never be 'friends' without somebody having some sort of feelings for the other.

Thoughts, flames, or beheadings?

Thanks gentlemen (and few ladies) :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
uh oh!

You hug a cheek, your hand is on her tit and you're kissing her.

I'd be worried if you weren't turned on at that point. :)

If anything, you don't wanna hang out with your ex and her friends. Fukk her if you feel like it, but don't "hang out".

Good job. You have 2 girl over you.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Ice Cold
uh oh!

You hug a cheek, your hand is on her tit and you're kissing her.

I'd be worried if you weren't turned on at that point. :)

LOL, Ice Cold and his humor, gotta love it!

Cactus Cactus Cactus, you just love to keep putting yourself through this emotional rollercoaster, dont you? I am starting to think you actually enjoy it!

U know what u gotta do, I am not even going to bother saying it again.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by cactus3178
I did a no-no last night.

My ex called me at like 2:30am the night before last and said she had a "question for me". I was asleep (actually fell asleep at 8:30!!), so I missed the call.

I called her back the next day and she asked me about the girl I've been chilling with.....
A NO-NO????? Ya think that was a NO-NO???? Damn Cactus! You're driving me nuts!

Your first no-no was to call her back. (You do not owe her anything, not even a return phone call.) Your second no-no was to tell her anything besides :"WE ARE BROKEN UP! DON'T EVER CALL ME AGAIN, YOU MISERABLE SOUL SUCKING FREAK!" Then you slam the phone down...See? Wasn't that easy? Wasn't that FUN?

Let me warn you about one other thing. You have a third person in this mix, watching and learning from you. Your daughter, remember her? Do you know who teaches her what to expect from men? Yep! That would be YOU. You're teaching her guys will SAY they are broken up, then come running back, that you can play all sorts of silly games with them and they take it. You're teaching her that men don't mean what they say, that they are weak and easy to manipulate. This is what she sees in her father, this is what she's going to look for in other men.

Ten years from now, you'll see her in some one's "Field Report" as one of those crazy, controling beyotches that everyone LOVES to flame about.

Yes, you're hurting yourself by going out with the ex. You're also hurting your child. Get a grip Cactus, if not for yourself, then for her.

Peace,

~~~~WaterTiger
 
Top