Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

man i had a hell of a night last night(i got dumped)

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was suppose to get today off from work to go do something for her and her kid, low and behold the schedule is messed up and i have to work it. i told her last night that i did in fact have to work she flips out on me and says 'WERE DONE" she kicked me out of her place around 1030 last night. i ended up going to my gym thats open 24 hours till about 2 a.m. after shooting hoops for 2.5 hours straight by myself i left, slept about 1 hour at the mobil gas station on the highway, then about 630 i went back to the gym and walked really slow on the treadmill then i took a hot shower and got dressed for work.
wtf is wrong with women nowadays jeez

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't just dump you out of nowhere. Women will usually let things build up. They expect you to notice this and take action. They tend to expect men to read their minds! Go figure. Anyway, she likely had been building a mountain of resentment towards you for a while but never said anything. It finally came out. Although, if what you say is true, she did it in a pretty chickenshiet way. Instead of coming clean she used your schedule as an excuse. Sucks man.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this WONT be the last you will hear from her mate i feel, make no mistake about that!!, myself i think this is just a cry for help and expects you to abide by her more...it shows you are playing the game correctly :)

good luck!

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevey_2000
this WONT be the last you will hear from her mate i feel, make no mistake about that!!, myself i think this is just a cry for help and expects you to abide by her more...it shows you are playing the game correctly :)

good luck!

im going to lose her i think

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you have nowhere else to go last night? Do you contribute to the house you both lived in or where you just there once in awhile?

If you were an equal partner in the house than I would have stood my ground with her. That was a horid way to end a relationship, and to tell the truth she doesn't sound like she's worth the work to see if it can be worked out. There should have been more communication than just 'we're done!' That was bullsh*t, and you shouldn't have let her push you like that.

Liz

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
liz-

yes i do contibute to the household, and to her personal stuff as well. she pushed me before and i stood my ground she calls me mean for it

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT!!

that might be harsh to hear mate and pretty easy for me to say as i don't know the predictament between you and her but i think being dis-respected like that needs something of that order to happen.

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by georgie24
liz-

yes i do contibute to the household, and to her personal stuff as well. she pushed me before and i stood my ground she calls me mean for it
So what and if she kicks you it the nuts, and starts beating you you will just let her because if you stand your ground you are being mean.

She had no right to do that to you and you shouldn't let her have all the control in the house. There should be an equal line in the house and she may have been mad and upset, but that may only warrent a night on the couch not kicked out( and I don't even believe in making a guy sleep on the couch)

Liz

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have soooo much emotion invested in this im falling apart inside

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you need to sit down with her and talk about it. Don't just lay down and let her walk all over you. You need to make sure that you are being respected too. But if you really want it to try to work itself out than you need to talk to her on your time and in the mindset that you BOTH need to do something about the problems not just you!

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, be a man. Have some respect for yourself. If you contribute to the house then stand your ground! Remember the quintessential point of this site? Don't be a supplicating "wussy" nice guy, just don't be a jerk either. I'd say that qualifies for every aspect of a relationship - even the end of one. Stand up man!

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't even going to post at first, because you're in a very bad situation that there's no easy fixes for.

Your problems:

1. Your girl is an unreasonable *****.

2. You have one-itis for this girl.

3. She has way too much control in your relationship.

4. There are no quick fixes for your relationship. She's had the power for so long that if you try to reclaim your manhood, she'll like you even less.

What you need to do:

1. Do not go crawling back to her. She was in the wrong, both in getting mad at something beyond your control, and by kicking you out.

2. Decide what behaviors you'll tolerate from her in the future, and don't ever let her cross that line again. This is all or nothing. Either you make a stand as a man deserving of respect, or you go back to letting her kick you out of a house that you contribute to.

3. Find your own place. Move into it.

4. Decide what you want out of a relationship. Find someone who will give that to you.

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Quick here. My first marriage ended when my wife said 'get out'. I did and when she said 'come back' I told her it was too late.
It is hard, but there are a million women you have not met yet.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read your other posts about this girl and it has been coming. Look there is only one thing I can say and it is something I wish someone would have said to me years ago.
1) Get away from her, get your things, give her her things and then never try and contact her again, she is not right for you.
2) Accept that both you and her did things to contribute to it. As much as you are scared to admit it, you did do things to contribute to this, learn from your mistakes and move on, this is a great place to learn. On the other hand she as well did things to contribute to this, recognize those behaviours and identify them. You will learn to recognize them quicker in women from now on. Again this is a great place to start.
good luck.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all this happend when i turned alpha-male/dj....she devoured my a.f.c arse though, and i warned her i wasnt gonna take any unessesary bullcoccka anymore