"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

mall experiment

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I've been dressing really nice lately and noticed that girls just look away when my eyes meet theirs. What I did today was instead of dressing up, I dressed down and went to the mall to see how people would react. For the bottom, i got out a really old pair of jean that is just completely faded white with a couple of dark stain on it (at least 5 years old). For the top, I found an old a s s 2002 faded LA laker black t-shirt. As for shoes, I put on a 3 year old nike which I ran,exercised and fixed my car in with oil stain and ****. To sum it up, I looked like s h i t. My hair was not even combed or gelled. I didn't have my watch on or other accessories.

I got to the mall and imediately I can tell that people didn't even notice me. Sales people just ignored me or didn't know I was even there. I did got several glances from chicks but not much. I was a ghost. Before I though people were ignoring me by not making EC but now I know what being ignored really mean. People don't look at u at all.

Even though the responses were mostly negative, two females did approached me and I was suprised. Before today, I couldn't remember when was the last time I was approached by a female and to my suprise I got two today. I guess i'm less intimidating if I dress down but I don't think I look that good dressed up anyway so who knows:confused: .

Anyway I was interesting. I think i'm going to semi dress up from now on and maybe I get more approaches from chicks.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Man, you don't want the girls that are going to be attracted to that **** when you dress like trash. All they're going to be are ghetto mommas.
 

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
people are always shy, well, usually when they see someone looking good, specialy in public.. i wonder how you could reverse this without looking like a bum?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
ah ha!! GIMMICKS,

taking your rabbit for a walk would turn a few chicks heads!:p
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
i had the reverse affect when i was at the mall once. I wasnt really trying to experiment or pick up chicks, i was there on business.
I had taken my car to Sears auto (which is part of the mall) to get new tires and stuff done to it. I had been working under the hood, so I was wearing raggedy clothes, and had car grime on me.

I was hungry, so I decided to go to the food court. I got tons of looks from people (probably cuz i looked so ****ty).

It was messed up, cuz when i would go to the mall after work (in a shirt and tie), people would just assume i'm another business man, and ignore me becuase i'm too good for them (which might not be far from the truth).
besides the mall is great for picking up teenie boppers. but if u guys are into picking up 12-14 year old girls, good luck to ya w/ the law.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by david90
nah. First was too young and second was too old
This is why I don't get into all the hype to make women approach you. Who's to say that they are your type? I say dress in a manner that makes you feel good about yourself and allows you to approach women with confidence.
 
Top