“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

male energy

D

dusank

Guest
My impression is that it doesn't really metter what you say while talking to a woman, but what is in your mind, and what level of confidence or male energy you feel.

If you feel confident, no metter what you say, your words will "feel" confident. If you feel like a male, whatever you say or do will "feel" that way to. And at the end it all end ups at animal male-female interaction. So if you are transmiting male sexual energy, she will respone to it.

So, DON'T think what will you say or do. Just be your self ALL the time. Let her do the thinking. Use your intuition. DON'T blame you self if the date is not going well, she is thinking about that also and probably thinking if she didn't do something wrong. DON'T think about your ultimate goal, just try to enjoy the moment. And, if you behave like that, she will find you extremelly confident (no metter how hot she is) and probably you're going to have sex.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top