“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Making her feeling heard and seen

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
533
Location
Italy
Yo there guys!

My six month GF usually tell me that I make her feel "heard" and "seen" while no other men haven't been able to do that.

What actually is going on, and if that is something a man work to build, like a skill, what are the practical things I'm actually doing, unconciously, that are making her feeling like that?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
My six month GF usually tell me that I make her feel "heard" and "seen" while no other men haven't been able to do that.
These are modern, therapeutic terms for relationships. Corny, romantic terms. However I think she might just simply appreciate that you pay attention to, listen, and care for her.
 

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
533
Location
Italy
These are modern, therapeutic terms for relationships. Corny, romantic terms. However I think she might just simply appreciate that you pay attention to, listen, and care for her.
Personally I don't do anything special, that is my attitude with everyone
 
Top