Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making eye contact in the club

icequake_00

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been trying the eye contact thingy in the clubs lately. There is one thing though that I just need advice to improve. Let me probably give some slight intro here. Im a 24 year old Asian guy in Arizona. There are not many Asians around here but last week at the club there were a couple and I was gonna try my luck. There was this Asian chiq (HB7-8) and I was trying to make eye contact with her. As you know Asians are more shy and it was difficult to really hold eye contact with her. She knows I was noticing her but she just didnt hold eye contact. Im not sure is it because she wasnt interested or she was just plain shy. Funny thing though she was dancing with one of her gal-friends on one side of the dance floor and then they stopped and walked passed directly in front of me to the other side of the dance floor. There didnt seem to be anyone harassing them earlier on and so was she showing me some signs by purposely walking pass in front of me?? Did I pass up on a good opportunity to bang her ?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Don Juan Discussion.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its very possible you missed up an opportunity. Though we'll never know now. If you were interested in her you should have just gone up to her and started a conversation. WOmen dont always respond to eye contact in the same way. Maybe she was shy and holding eye contact for a long time made her nervous ? Or maybe she didnt hold eye contact b/c she wasn't interested and when she walked by you it was coincidental ? There's no definitive answer to what you are looking for. The only way to find out was to ask her. Dating and getting girls at clubs is a numbers game. Your bound to get rejected by many, but there's those few that you will get, but the trick is to not be shy and to go up to them.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Does she look down and smile? Start giggling to her friend when she sees you looking? That's good. Does she look away abruptly? Act nervous? Try to pretend she didn't see you? That's not-so-good.

Not everyone's going to engage you in a staring contest. But if you want to know for sure, go up and talk to her. It'll become apparent quickly. :)

icequake_00

Don Juan
Reaction score
well..she was or she seemed like she was telling her friend about me..she was talking to her friend while occasionally looking over at me...sigh...i guess i got to work harder on the 'approaching gal' part of me and overcome that fear of rejection..

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels

Not everyone's going to engage you in a staring contest. But if you want to know for sure, go up and talk to her. It'll become apparent quickly. :)
hehe, right!

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well..she was or she seemed like she was telling her friend about me..she was talking to her friend while occasionally looking over at me...sigh...
Hey I don't want to be harsh, but that's how most of my AFC friends think when they go to clubs. "This girl digs me, that girl looks so into me...blablabla..."

There's only one way to find out, and you know it, so just grab your balls and approach.:cool:

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
You're focusing on little things. You passed up an opportunity. Just because she walked directly by you doesn't mean anything.

The only way to find out if she has a b/f? APPROACH HER.
The only way to find out if she's shy or isn't interested? APPROACH HER.

Don't be scurred. All men have the ability to tap in to that giant pool of courage. After all, it's just a girl. ;)