"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Making a WhatsApp group

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
I’m going to make a WhatsApp group discussing game but most importantly building a group of guys genuinely looking to build their life up to its potential and to live it to the max. We only get ONE life and it’s hard to find quality people on the path to becoming all they can be and experience the best life can offer. If your interested DM me. (Mods I’m not selling anything or trying to remove anyone from this site don’t worry I just think this has potential to be aomething great)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
I’m going to make a WhatsApp group discussing game but most importantly building a group of guys genuinely looking to build their life up to its potential and to live it to the max. We only get ONE life and it’s hard to find quality people on the path to becoming all they can be and experience the best life can offer. If your interested DM me. (Mods I’m not selling anything or trying to remove anyone from this site don’t worry I just think this has potential to be aomething great)
Bren getting a lot of messages. I want a good group of dudes. It’s still open. I’m also planning on setting events in Las Vegas where we can go out at night. No weirdos or those heavily into PUA. Obviously getting girls is fun but that’s the point of it, fun. Not to prove something to yourself. This will be a great place to learn and talk to other like minded people interested in getting the best out of life and dominating their life.
 
Top