"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Make Yourself The Best Moment Of Her Day

LionFox

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
124
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Wilmington, NC
Here's a few things I've learn lately..

I don't know how to cold approach. Wasn't born with the gift for it, and overall just don't like it. Want to Learn it, but am working slowly towards it. Fortunately, I've developed a wide circle of friends and acquaintances so I'm always meeting new women through life.

So, if you know you'll be seeing her again beside one night at the bar, here's my tip:

Make Yourself The Best Moment of Her Day. Repeatedly

Think about it. How much of the day do you spend just going through the motions of greeting people you really feel you could say hello to or not say hello to. How much of the day do you spend really listening to what a person says? Showing genuine interest in that person's life? How many people do you have boring conversations with for 2-5 minutes and then forget them as soon as they are over?

Now think about the people you really like. The people in your life who make you feel good, who you want to be around and are interested in. They've either done something for you that you are grateful for, or they are charismatically interested in what you have to say.

It's that simple. Be interested in THEM, not fake interest, but REAL interested.

Ass kissing and subservience, gift giving, and "AFC behavior" is born out of a lack of self confidence. You say "I couldn't possibly be good enough to just have that person like me for me, so I must have a gimmick or gift to make this interesting person want to spend time with me." You have to show real interest in that person, but the thing is you have to maintain YOUR RESPECT for yourself.

Because all people have a need to belong and feel appreciated, desired, and loved. And people form decisions really quickly. So if you start tapping into that need, you will have a person who generally likes you and respects you.

Try it. It's hard sometimes, because you've got to go outside yourself, lose that self consciousness, quit caring about yourself for just a few minutes a day and enter that other person's world. And if you do it with respect for yourself and her, confidence, and charisma, she will love you for it. Every time. Simple.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top