"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Make sure you only Masterbate in very limited moderation

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
353
Age
40
Re: Re: The Pornographist

Originally posted by Helter Skelter
HA HA HA HA...HEHEHE HA HA HA


What's also funny is how almost no one spells masturbate correctly. Their's no " e " after the " t"

It's like those people who spell intelligent wrong in the personal ads

I'm looking for someone who is intellagent"

l
its ok. i think the most confused/mispelled word is the word "your." yeah...its sad how i can probably find a few people who constantly say "your" when it's supposed to be "you're".
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
2
Age
41
My thoughts on stroking the pole:

Masturbation to me is a way to pass the time. Yes, I bet I am one of the very few that whack it for that reason. Yet it happens once or twice a week. Nothing good on TV, just got done playing Xbox to where you don't want to play it anymore, girlfriend is working, you don't have work for a few hours, etc. To me, beating it is more of a last resort time-passer.

When I beat it, I definitely think of banging girls in ways not possible. For example, my current gf hates the idea of getting it in the ass. I usually whack it thinking of pounding her ass.

Porn is simply a waste of money. If you download it for free, it is a waste of time. Porn is worthless unless you can only like seeing girls take two poles in the ass while sucking down the *** of another c0ck. That time spent downloading it can be used to go and get real women. That money spent on buying it can go to clothes or hell, movie tickets, and even a couple of regular DVDs. This is coming from a former porn fiend who at one time had 800 movies (mostly clips but all of the clips contained at least 10 minutes of video) and 2500 pictures. Of course this was during a very boring and a very AFC summer. After looking at it one day (it took up about 20 GB of HD space), I became disgusted with it and myself and deleted it. I never looked back.
 
Top