Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make a change TODAY!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about what you control in your life. Your choice of clothes, your responsibilities, your grades, and the such. Right?
Think about what you DON'T control. Weather, other people, the law, etc. Right?

My point is, when you list them out, there's going to be a lot more things that you don't control than what you do control. That's not a problem.

What some of you need to realize is that you can't control everything. You can't keep a firm grasp on every single aspect of your life, you can't establish a failproof routine for each day, etc. It can't be done. Yet, we still try our hardest to keep these 'controls' in our hands.

Let go.

You have to realize that when you try to control everything, you control nothing. Stop being a control freak and focus on what you can change. The point of you being on this site is not to establish a bulletproof ego and an unchangable routine, it's to allow you to change continually, to remain flexible and able to deal with any unexpected things that may pop up; and ultimately to improve (or 'change') yourself into what you've always wanted to be.

When you keep everything the same, everything will remain the same. This means if you aren't getting chicks, you will continue not to get chicks. If you aren't getting good grades, you will continue to get bad grades. Understand? The only way something will change in your life is if you change it, because things simply don't change by themselves.

The point I'm trying to get across here is to realize what you can control and what you can't control. Be comfortable in not worrying about things you cannot control because no amount of worry will change these things. They simply can't be controlled. Rather, focus on what you can change to better yourself and then do it.

Without your effort, you can read all you want on this site, study this whole site, live and breathe this site...but you won't change. You're here because you're not happy, in one way or another, with your life. The only way it'll change is if you change it. Everyone on these boards is only here to help you...we can't do it for you. You've got to do it for yourself.

Last edited:
Reaction score
yeah me 2. I love readin this stuff in the morning, really gets me goin (to wherever it is i'm going...the breakfast table, for example)

anyways great post man keep it up!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I figured it was about time to actually post a thread instead of being ridiculously lazy and posting replies to everyone else's threads all the time ;).

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not letting this one go without a fight
BUMP

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

Hopefully some people will finally get it through their heads. The people on these boards can only tell you so much and offer help for situations you get yourself into. The rest of changing your life is up to you. You need to go out and live your life, and see what comes to you. When you get stuck in life, come back here, and ask for advice. But ONLY after you have put yourself out there and tried.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post, getting me pumped, gonna go out and get some!

T.M.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup! Yup! It's always important to optimize your life, to change certain things, and to take "****ed up situations" with a proud smile!

Think BIG! Uno...