"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

MadMan Sex Field Report: She told me to give her 10 inches and make it hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMan

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
Age
39
So I stuck it in 10 times and punched her in the back of the head.


Now give me my props.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
So I stuck it in 10 times and punched her in the back of the head.
Punch to the back of the head. Well that sounds painful.

Now give me my props.
Sure. Coming up in......

3...2...1...........

THREAD CLOSED.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top