“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Made an embarrassing approach and pissed at myself

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
It's not at all your fault dude. It's normal to not have an infinite amount of things to say and ridiculous if she lost interest because you needed a moment to think lol.
I actually said out loud during the pause "I'm trying to think of something we can talk about" lol. I don't know if she actually lost interest but I felt awkward AF after that and was just so embarrassed from that I just wanted to get out of there.
 

curtsilv

Banned
Joined
Nov 10, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
46
I actually said out loud during the pause "I'm trying to think of something we can talk about" lol. I don't know if she actually lost interest but I felt awkward AF after that and was just so embarrassed from that I just wanted to get out of there.
Just drop it. It's over. Move on.
 
Top