Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mackin' at the Mall?

phillydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to try and start a MATURE discussion about good places to meet women that are NOT the bar and club scene. I'll start it off with a few I've had great success with, and then see if anyone else wants to participate in the discussion... I'm getting a little tired of checking this board 4-5 times a day and seeing nothing interesting but a bunch of under-30's dispensing "advice" or even worse, just taking up bandwidth and contributing nothing but smart-assed remarks... so I figured it would be best to start a discussion rather than waiting for one to come along.

1) The cosmetics counter at your local department store. This one works best at night, when there are more single women shopping. Go over to the men's fragrance counter, and spray two different scents, one on each wrist. Bingo... you've got a conversation starter. Now walk around the department a little bit... if there aren't any good female prospects around, you can approach one of the ladies that work behind the counter:

Me: You look like you know a little about fashion and style... I was wondering if you could help me pick out a fragrance...
Her: (surprised that a guy would ask that question) OK...
Me: I'm trying to find a scent for myself that a woman would also like... what do you think of this one? (extend left wrist)
Her: (gives her opinion... it doesn't matter what it is really)
Me: Do you like it better than this one? (extend right wrist)
Her: (again gives opinion... notice you have been asking what she thinks, while still making her pay attention to you in close physical proximity).
Me: Wow... thanks for your input. Can I ask what fragrance you wear?
Her: (gives up the name of her perfume)
Me: I've never smelled that one... do you mind? (motioning toward her neck)
<If all has gone well, you can take her elbow, lean in, and enjoy a little kino while you check her scent)
Me: Very nice. So you liked this one, right? (holding up the wrist she picked)
Her: Yes.
Me: Tell me, would you ever go out with a guy who wore this fragrance?
Her: (hopefully this is also a yes answer).
Me: (introducing myself and getting the digits)