"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Ltr Q&a

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
After a year of playing the field I decided it was best that I try to find a compatible woman so I can focus more on school and organize my time more efficiently. After a few tries I found a woman that suits me socially and sexually. I want to stay with her because she'll be a major help to my grades next semester and we have a great time together.

Just wanted to see if anyone knew a solution to these problems...

1) She wants to know how many women I've been with.
2) She wants to know EVERYTHING about my past.
3) Not really too much of a problem but it's just annoying... her parents and friends live in NY and this guy Shawn (pu$$y afc wimp) calls her and they talked for like 20-30 minute periods about all his problems and he's mentioned a few times about seeing her.

I've been able to thwart her off for the last week or two, and I've made it so she doesn't talk to him around me or she gets it, but we spend most of the day together (and spend the night together) and I might explode if she rides me one more time on the subjects.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
how many women u've been with ? Unless you really get around, I'd have no problem telling my g/f how many girls I've been with.

She wants to know everything about your past ? Well, that comes with time if you stay with her long enough. There's no need to spill your life story.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
How is she going to be a major help to your problems? Are you dependent on women for your emotional needs, boy?

Solutions to your problems:

1. Tell her you had a couple and make reference to the last girl you dated.

2. This is her way of doing a background check, Try to be vague and remind her that the past isn't important.

3. I dunno.

You might explode if her insecure h0-ass is going to find out that you're as much of a player as she is? Dump her then if you are getting annoyed.
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
Stop!
Think!
What are you trying to do here?


She's obviously into you enough to care about what you have done and she's gonna ask a lot of questions. Thats normal and expected for a girl with a healthy interest in you! Especially if she is going to invest in a LTR with a guy. Live with it! (If she doesn't then you should be asking questions)

Are you been mysterious because you are hiding a criminal record, did you use to sell crack to the kids?
Unless you have a dark and debauched pass, mystery is used to to maintain and amp up attraction. Thats the whole point! This makes her wonder about you and creates challenge, annoying her is NOT your primary objective.

The way to go about this is by misdirecting her questions or not answering them by been light hearted and funny. You do not want to make this a serious issue between the two of you, if you are serious with her then it will likely becomes an "issue" for her.

Use humor and misdirection::


Sexy Girl: How many gfs have you had in the past?
Kaine: Wait a second?.....*long pause, furrow brows count fingers slowly*... One, two, three.... three thousand?
Sexy Girl: *hits you in the arm* *laughs* Really?
Kaine: Yeah I can't believe you're number 3001, thats it no more girls for me! You're lucky last!

Sexy Girl: How many gfs have you had in the past?
Kaine: *PAUSE* Well you know....I've been serious with girls I thought really deserved my attenion *fluff talk* Well do you think its the quality or quantity that's most important?
Sexy Girl: *Thinks* Blah blah blah blah blah
Kaine: You see thats interesting because blahahahaha.. anyway I'm hungry, where are you gonna take me this time!


Get it?

Remember there are exceptions to every rule, if you REALLY feel strongly about something say so. If you are usually light hearted then all of a sudden go absolutely serious and state "No, I don't want to talk about it" then it has more impact. Say it... and move on. She will more then likely respect that and feel better then if you are always frowning and brushing her off.

Remember been mysterious is all about smoke and mirrors NOT building a wall.
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
DeathDealer... don't try to sound like some big time player and give me advice like that. I don't need any woman to help me with my problems or make me feel better about myself. I said I'm happy with her.

Wiesman44 lets just say I lost count somewhere around 50.

Thanks for the advice Kaine but you took my explaination the wrong way. I've been with lots of women of all shapes, races, and looks- I'm her second. I don't want a benefit like this to my sexual and school-related needs to look down on me and ruin what we have going.
Remember there are exceptions to every rule, if you REALLY feel strongly about something say so. If you are usually light hearted then all of a sudden go absolutely serious and state "No, I don't want to talk about it" then it has more impact. Say it... and move on. She will more then likely respect that and feel better then if you are always frowning and brushing her off.
This helped a lot- I did this already yesterday and she hasn't said anything yet so I guess I did the right thing. Any tips on what to do with this Shawn guy situation?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top