Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR....need expert advice. This is serious stuff.

the prince

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poet

I think both NSS and Peak have good advice here.

Now that you've laid your cards on the table, walk away. Get on with life. She needs to solve her own problems, then return to you. That's the healthy way, I think.

Get back to your harley...go for a weekend ride somewhere...get your mind on something new.

Now, to temper this advice...don't get bitter about this girl and think that she's got "issues". Don't tell yourself that you're better without her. Just remember that you have to live your own life. If she chooses to be a part of that and you choose to be a part of hers, then so be it. But beware of adding jaded emotions to this physical separation. Just find distance and let your emotions settle however they will, naturally.

Don't think about her for a while...concentrate on sunshine and kids and everything else that you love.

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the prince: Peak & NSS:
Ya I have laid my cards on the table & if she gives me her trust I will not betray it. But it is in her hands....Oh, one mistake in my posting...when I said "Do U think we can turn back the hands of time & I can once again be that quiet aloof guy U knew & we can take it slow, one day at a time" she did say "Ya, I think so"...or "Maybe so" for some reason I am hazy on that part of the convo...probably too emotionally racked to remember exactly but I am pretty sure that was her response. So....I will take your advice all....Today was good either way because we can talk & face one another regardless...so that takes a load off..but as I said...if she gives this trust to me I will go all the way with no regrets. I have gotten up from this type of thing before. If it is not to be...another good woman will come along, I have little doubt about that. I won't wallow in dispair. Although the last week has been really heavy stuff....More later. Poet

------------------
The cat that walks alone...

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all...life is too strange. I just got a call from my 5 year ex GF...She has been thru a terrible situation & the guy she was with died of cancer...This guy was so mean to her he would not allow her to try & call me or contact me for over a year. This woman (Michelle) was in tears over the phone, told me she loved me & wanted to see me. I told her about my situation with Ali. Strange thing is I have a feeling Ali is going to come thru for me but Michelle was someone I spent 5 years with & I told her I did not want to loose touch with her....we may see one another again cause we had a lot of good times..She was the best little fukk stick I ever had...However, if Ali comes thru have no fear that she will be my only one. If not I would like to see Michelle again...she was hot hot hot & really kept me going....the problem was her behaviors but I think she has learned her lesson there.....Besides, I can always boot her again if I have to......too weird.....Life is giving me some very strange turns these days...what next? Poet

------------------

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Poet:
Life is giving me some very strange turns these days...what next? Poet

Don't forget your daughter...

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ de Florida:
Ha ha...well anyway, Ali & I spent about 30 or 40 minutes today over lunch break at school just talking...nothing heavy just stuff...art, music, silly ways we can bend our fingers...just laughing a bit. I told her about my ex calling....and....we both decided we could make some time over spring break to go to a concert or something together (Ali & I)....she needs to start slow...this I know...but inside, I think we both feel something that we do not want to loose what we feel when we R with each other. We both got a little too hasty in our emotions before...I with my adoration & love & her with her feelings of things caving in around her & no safe haven. I am content to take it one day at a time & see what happens. Just spent an hour getting tortured by my dentist then to ad insult to injury I had to pay good money for the privelage! No justice....Later, Poet

------------------