Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR, getting a little stale... GIPPER Where r u Bro?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...after three years of total euphoria, I experienced boredom for the first time, this past weekend with my girl. There seems to be a sense of perdictability going on. Like I hooked it up Sunday breakfast, and it was almost like she was expecting it. Last weekend, it was a f*ckfest, which ended with us bouncing around with smiles on our face that beautiful day. This weekend, maybe two kisses, but who's counting. It was one of those busy ass weekends though, two birthdays, and a lot of running around.

What can I do, or what should I do, to get this LTR back on track again. Anyone who's going through this, or have gone through this? Need some suggestions here..... she called me this morning, reminding me of our camping trip this weekend.

Maybe I'm reading into it too much. But being married before for 12 years, you have to be aware of signs that usually lead to trouble. Suggestions?

ControlMePlease

Reaction score
OMG, it was one weekend, that's not gonna kill your relationship. You two were busy so, it was a hard weekend.
If the realationship is getting predictable then spice it up! If she expects things from you every sunday morning because you ALWAYS do, then don't do it. Make it for another day, make it something totally different than what you've been doing so far.
The biggest thing here that you should really be looking at is communication.If something's wrong on your side, chances are, something's wrong on her side. So talk to her and be honest.
And don't feel like the presure's all on you either. You two are a couple, and this being an issue on your relationship with her, she should put in her share.
The both of you can make things interesting by doing something other than "the usual". Like I said, if she's expecting sunday because you always give her a sunday-something, don't do it. Maybe she'll be wondering in her head "Hey, where's the sunday thing? OMG, what's he doing?", it'll catch her attention.

Hope that helps

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ControlMePlease
OMG, it was one weekend, that's not gonna kill your relationship. You two were busy so, it was a hard weekend.
If the realationship is getting predictable then spice it up! If she expects things from you every sunday morning because you ALWAYS do, then don't do it. Make it for another day, make it something totally different than what you've been doing so far.
The biggest thing here that you should really be looking at is communication.If something's wrong on your side, chances are, something's wrong on her side. So talk to her and be honest.
And don't feel like the presure's all on you either. You two are a couple, and this being an issue on your relationship with her, she should put in her share.
The both of you can make things interesting by doing something other than "the usual". Like I said, if she's expecting sunday because you always give her a sunday-something, don't do it. Maybe she'll be wondering in her head "Hey, where's the sunday thing? OMG, what's he doing?", it'll catch her attention.

Hope that helps
It does, greatly... I know it's one weekend, I'm just looking at the signs... I don't do squat on Sundays. When we cook, we cook, when we get up to go to breakfast, we get up to go to breakfast. The last Sunday, I got up, and got some fat pills (donuts) and coffee... first time, I decided to do something, and it goes without being noticed. This compounded with a very boring weekend, and I'm never bored. I guess it was just way busy for the both of us to have some 'quality' time together. Still, I'd like some more suggestions... she called me this morning, making plans with me to go camping this weekend. Maybe if I just stick to my part of town this week, and look for her on the weekend, would be a good idea.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man just go back to the things that worked in the beginning. Remember Challenge, Mystery. Always leave them wanting more. Back off a little and distance yourself let her come to you. Like Doc Love says you still have to be a little bit of a challenge so she doesn’t think you are in the bag for sure. I did it and it worked.
Then again maybe you are analyzing the relationship too much. But I know where you are coming from on the red flags. I was married to someone for 14 yrs and all the flags were there I was just to dumb to see them. At least we are smarter the second time around.
While remaining a challenge you can still do something spontaneous for her or something. Just out of the blue. Have you done that lately.
You never know it may be nothing. Just pay attention to the way she acts next weekend. Women are always like that. Its like nothing is consistent with them especially there emotions and attitude.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jnallen
Man just go back to the things that worked in the beginning. Remember Challenge, Mystery. Always leave them wanting more. Back off a little and distance yourself let her come to you. Like Doc Love says you still have to be a little bit of a challenge so she doesn’t think you are in the bag for sure. I did it and it worked.
Then again maybe you are analyzing the relationship too much. But I know where you are coming from on the red flags. I was married to someone for 14 yrs and all the flags were there I was just to dumb to see them. At least we are smarter the second time around.
While remaining a challenge you can still do something spontaneous for her or something. Just out of the blue. Have you done that lately.
You never know it may be nothing. Just pay attention to the way she acts next weekend. Women are always like that. Its like nothing is consistent with them especially there emotions and attitude.
So true my brotha... I just need to be a little more of a challenge to her.
I also think, like you mentioned, I may be over analyzing things a little. She's different... she's like, if she's having problems at work, and it's getting her down, then she'll bring that vibe around me, and without knowing what's going on in her head, I think there's a problem. So I ask, and she well, she doesn't want to talk about them right now, cuz they will upset her more. So without knowing, I assume she's pissed off at me for something. See what I mean? She's different. She says she's trying to get better at communicating. Personally, I think she's got a long way to go, and if she doesn't fix it soon, she can find someone else to sign with cuz the sh*t is getting old.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Know exactly what you mean. I have never found a woman that has effectively communicated. Most of them do not communicate at all and the next thing you know you up the creek wondering what the hell you did wrong.
The last on I was with would leave at the site of any conflict. Yeah that really fixes things huh. Sound like she is just worried about something dude. The of advantage of being a challenge in this case is you get to give her space to think it out on her own and when she does she will wonder what is up with you and everything will probably turn full circle. They are a totally different creature upstairs than we are though. No doubt about that. Hang in there man your cool. I have been through this one before.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know exactly what you mean. I have never found a woman that has effectively communicated. Most of them do not communicate at all and the next thing you know you up the creek wondering what the hell you did wrong.
The last on I was with would leave at the site of any conflict. Yeah that really fixes things huh. Sound like she is just worried about something dude. The of advantage of being a challenge in this case is you get to give her space to think it out on her own and when she does she will wonder what is up with you and everything will probably turn full circle. They are a totally different creature upstairs than we are though. No doubt about that. Hang in there man your cool. I have been through this one before.
I'm chillin bro.. thanks. :)

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NP anytime. There is another guy that come to this site from Ohio that helped me out on this one a long time ago 1utfan1. I am going to try to hook up with him sometime in the future. He lives in Canton. I live in Wilmington. Columbus/Worthington area is about midway. When we hook up if you have nothing going on it would be fun to go pound a few beers. Talk to later man.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NP anytime. There is another guy that come to this site from Ohio that helped me out on this one a long time ago 1utfan1. I am going to try to hook up with him sometime in the future. He lives in Canton. I live in Wilmington. Columbus/Worthington area is about midway. When we hook up if you have nothing going on it would be fun to go pound a few beers. Talk to later man.

I'm down with that. Let me know bud.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NP