LR: role reversal

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I initially wasn't going to post anything about this but there was an interesting twist last night. As i've said before I'm in a small town (no bars around) and the nearest city is 2 hours away. A friend's g/f was going for a ride to the city last Thursday so I decided to go along to check out a bar, maybe find a wife for a night.

Well the trip goes good, we come back Friday and meet up w/ her b/f who is at a house party. So we have some drinks there and I eventually pass out. In the morning I wake up next to this girl who is a neighbour and related to my buddy who's daughter I posted about. I'm not sure if I was rubbing her tits first of if she was rubbing my c0ck first. Anyways, we hooked up, I got up, stuck around for about an hour or two, and left.

Fast forward to last night, I stop in there to look for my buddy's g/f cuz she owes me some $$$$. Well they were all drinking so I stuck around for a bit as the girl I was looking for went for a quick ride. Well the whole time I was there, they were joking about how the girl I banged Saturday morning was a slvt and how she fvcked X many guys over the weekend.

They referred to me as #1 as I was the first of her victims. However it was non stop joke after another about her promiscuity. I mean literally every sentence was about her action.

After reading St8up's thread about linear attraction, it got me thinking, when did the role reversal take place in society. I remember a good buddy of mine use to say "Its the nineteen nineties now, where the men are men and most of the women are too".

Men have a reputation for not caring about women but it seems like the roles have reversed completely.

FYI, I snuck out and came home. However FB was looking for a ride home, I didn't tell her I had one, so when I got home, I seen a car pull up to her place and drop someone off. She called 10 minutes later and I invited her over for another romp LOL

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought your thread could use a reply. Hello!

Uh..Congrats on lay report?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah this thread could use some replies. I think it's interesting how the examples of women not being what they purport to be are all around all of us. Yet the majority of the population holds on to the beliefs that women are what women want others to see them as being.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Small interesting twist to the story. A mutual friend (actually an old FB of mine who's went out w/ my neighbour until a month ago) was asking me a question for LR girl, anyways last night I get a msg on an old social networking group (I refuse to join facebook), it was a msg from LR girl asking for my email address saying she was too shy to ask mutual friend for my email address. I replied you weren't shy the other night.

I find it ironic when she's in a group she flaunt it but one on one, she'll return to shy girl mode.