"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

****, lowered my standards too much...

The Brufri

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Last night I met with a girl I had chatted through the internet days ago. She didnt show me her pic, all she did was describe herself as a cute girl and told me she was a little bit fat.

Well, for my surprise the "little bit" was HUGE. I mean she was really fat. I somehow am into chubby girls but that was a bit out of my limit.

On the other hand the last time I had sex was 6 months ago and I was getting desperate. You can imagine what I did...yeah I ****ed her. We went straight to her home and soon to her bed, as I watched horrified her animal instincts being revealed. Strangely, the sex itself was good.

Now Im feeling bad for lowering so much the quality but I couldnt have waited anymore.

REMINDERS:

1. More caution & selection with internet girls
2. More self-esteen

Did any of you experienced similar situation?

- The Brufri
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
I think we all at some point have had sex with someone below our standards. It happened to me when I was drunk and now I don't drink any more. :)

Seriously, don't lower your standards, highten the standards on yourself and you'll get better girls and you'll feel better about yourself and your life. It's your god forsaken right not to be forced to have sex with all the uglos. AFC accept it, you shouldn't!
 

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Sydney, Australia
damn man! you too huh?

that's seriously the last girl i meet/fvck that i just met over the net... surprisingly the sex was good ...

nevertheless .... standards are higher now!
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Personally I prefer the mall...

You get to check everythin out, see what's really good... try things on for size, and get a whole picture of what takes your fancy...

Internet shoppin... you got that picture or a plain description and you never know what you get until the postman rolls up to your door...

Why internet shop when the mall is round the corner?
 

The Brufri

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Ashley,

I know the mall is a great place for sarging, full of HB´S, but I just dont feel confident enough to approach chicks in such places. Basically, the mainly sources for picking up girls for me are the nightclubs, which I hit everytime and the internet.

- The Brufri
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
:D:D:D

Dude - whatever. The best sex I've ever had was with a girl what has kinda scary face and a below average body. And she was a cool person.

But she was just blowing me away every time I fukked her. I don't know why.

My friends thought I was nuts, but it's a philosophical question:

Would you fukk a girl, who you think is beautiful but your friends think is ugly?

I would. :D
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
I was runnin it on a more analogous than literal basis...

As in you buy from the internet, you never quite know what you get until its there... there's no tryin on different sizes or seein how it fits

And the same applies to girls who you agree to meet over the net

Whereas if you're out shoppin, you try things on get the best fit, you REALLY know what you're gettin...

And the same applies with girls... there's much less fallacy and assumptions when it's there in front of you...

You can see if girl is lookin too fat, she ain't just appearin one day after you've agreed to hook up... lookin that way


But you got good sex... ain't that the bottom line... would you rather be ****in a hot chick who didn't give good, or this not so hot chick who gave it great?


As for the Q about ****in a girl your friends didn't think was good, then you gotta say yeah... I mean the chance of that beautiful - ugly split is very low, they might not be into her, so you're callin her a 9, and they're only callin it a 7, but the chance of these guys you've most prob. got a lot in common with turnin round and callin girl ugly is next to none...
 

sandinista

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
you know. I sometimes am sickened by the shallowness of some of the people here.

So what if this girl was abit chubby. You said yourself the sex was GOOD. If you enjoy something, then do it! just cause society dictates whats beautiful & not. You like the girls personality, you like the sex, so whats the problem!

She's good for a bit of fumbling around now & then.
I think you're a lil insecure about what people think of you. Remember, if you enjoy something.. Then DO IT!
 
Top