Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low Interest Level

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you ask a chick if she wants to hang out or go to a movie...but she says she can't right now for whatever reason. If she doesn't follow up to you with setting a time or date, should you just not ask again and move on?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always ask twice. There might be a hint of truth in the story. If she does it a second time, next her.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she seems to be against it, like oh im busy an i cnt plan ahead as far as 2 weeks time as i dnt no what im doing, then she is not intrested. If she is intrested she could be still genuinly busy but will be keen to reschedule and will seem a lot more like she actuly wants to hang out. This happens because they do not liek to say no as its not nice, guys dnt liek to say no either, i was in this position and was trying to pretend i was busy, the diffrence with girls is they are more perseptive to this and she caught on straight away!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, two times is actually my rule as well.

I know in a previous post, some say not to waste time looking for signals, but I do all of the time.

I.E there is some chick at who I work with.

This chick only talks or says hi to me when spoken to. I have tried and started conversations with her numerous times and all I get is a one word response or nothing.

From my point of view, this chick is not friendly, does not want to be bothered and/or is not attracted to me.

Now when I see this chick, I do not even bother to say hello to her and I act like she is not in the same room.

READ THE SIGNALS GENTLEMAN, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are right mahon83050 but if she starts giving you attention after a week or 2, do not be suprised, as if you give up the chase, she may start chasing you...just a possibility but do not be suprised if it happens!

Last edited:

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, but sometimes I wonder if I am giving up to easy. I would think If a chick likes you, she would show it and not give those type of signals (that I mentioned above).