"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Low down dirty women

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
181
Location
usa
Hi everyone this is my first post.

Okay, I'll jump right to it. Its nothing real serious just an example of how low down and dirty females can be.


My wife(I'm married) Has this friend and she is very nice looking
probably a Hb9 we'll call her nickey. Anyway she works with my wife and she calls the house alot, she seems to always call when my wife isn't at home we normaly talk at least 20-30 minutes. Well last week she called and we were chating and she started asking me about my music (I produce music for a living) so I let her hear some of it and she said that she really liked it blah, blah , blah. After that she got a call and had to put me on hold, then she came back to the phone, (she didn't bother to tell me that it was my wife who had called her.)

So we chated for a few more mintues and then we hung up.

Well later when my wife got in she started asking me alot of questions. Then about an hour passed by and she asked me why I didn't tell her that nickey had called and she said that nickey told her that I let her listen to my music and that I seem really excited everytime she calls the house etc, etc. I was pissed to say the least. But my question to you guys is why would she do this? She should have just kept her mouth shut. What do you all think about this? Am I overreacting?

Sho'
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

ematsuda

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Tell your wife: "Hey what do you expect? She calls, talks and asks questions. I reply - simple. I don't want to be rude since she's your good friend".

The next time her friend calls say: "I don't think my wife appreciates my talking to you - so I have to go". Click!

ANOTHER TEST!!! Read the thread I posted today. The truth is: Women continuously test their guys to see if they'll crack. The best way to pass these tests is to refuse to be tested. Then, more power to you bro'!
 

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
181
Location
usa
why did she tell?

Okay, cool alright. But noone really addressed the issue why did that b*tch "nickey" tell my wife that in the first place? I would really like a reply from guys like PRL or westcoaster please.

Thanks'
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Why shouldn't she tell your wife? THey are friends after all.

It means nothing to Nickey that she calls and chats you up. I had my ex-wife's friends do this all the time. They are just being flirty. SOmetimes they would go way overboard in my opinion... but to them it meant nothing. Sunshine girls or attention wh0res, thats all.

Don't read anything into it. Tell your wife if she has a problem she needs to talk to Nickey.

Stay out of any involvement with Nickey. Big trouble.

Dietzcoi
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
I agree there might be a problem. When you get 2 or more women involved in anything, chances are they will start to buddy up and conspire against the guy.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Nickey is a sneaky, evil b!tch and she told your wife she was on the phone with you just to make your wife mad. Nickey is playing games with your wife's head and putting you right in the middle of it!

My advice is to be "too busy" to speak with Nickey again. She'll make your wife paranoid and cause trouble.
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Say "Hey do you trust your husband or you'r friend trying to get you to cheat on him with her?" Then drop it
 
Top