“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Loveshack dating forum

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
For anyone familiar:

Just me, or does it seem like everyone on that site is a 50+ year old woman who preaches the man should be pursuing constantly? Texting daily, etc?


Not sure if ok to post about other sites, but there’s posts about specific OLD apps and other sites all the time.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Loveshack is a decent forum but the mods stink on it. There are a lot more women on there which I like because you can ask things from a woman's perspective and most of the women on there are single like us guys are single on here.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If u r seeking advice there as a man, I strongly suggest that you don't.

It's one big pity party over there.

The truth that everyone doesn't understand is that, the worldview of men and the worldview of women is not supposed to merge, its only ever supposed to touch each other with the worldview of men leading the way.

But if you have much wisdom to share, then I encourage you to post in their forums, right now it's lopsided and the results is "repeat customers" in that people never really improve there, only to return with more pain.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
If you want to constantly fail with women then it’s a great site for that! If you want to grow and learn and improve then I’d stay away. Far away.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top