Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love

handsome3637

Reaction score
When is right to tell your woman that you love her? Do you let her tell you first? I am falling in love with the girl, but don't know whether or not to say it? What do I do?

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When is right to tell your woman that you love her?
when she holds a gun to your head and threatens to cut of your d!ck

needsomehelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER say that.
you can look her deep in her eyes and say stuff like "youre amazing" -> obviously using better words for that. but never use the word "love"

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well if your in love, you know she is, you are a very close couple, i dont see a reason not to say "i love you"? Doesnt make a difference it some cases it makes the girl fall more for you.

So if you two are together i see no reason not to say the love her. IMO

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT say it FIRST!!

This would make you her *****, maybe not immediately, but eventually with time. If she loves you, she will tell you.

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, don't tell her first. she has to come up with it. And if she tells you first, and you don't say it back, she'll be pissed like hell. Love is a hard thing, but when you feel you're in love with her, wait for her to tell it, and say it back. If you truly feel that way. You might think you're in love, but when you think about it...Do you really love her? would you make sacrifices for her? would you jump in front of a car for her? would you give up your principles for her if she asked you to? Love comes after a long time relationship, not after a year, not even after two year. Think first how you truly feel about her.

Greetz

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her you love her. The only time you say it is when she does something REALLY REALLY REALLY good. Oh and remember actions speak louder than words.

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me this is something that you need to figure out on your own. Make your own decision on how and when to tell her or not you love you. either she does it first you do it first or niether ever do it. Be your own man.