Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

love you........

Spikes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I let my gf borrow some of my cd's. When she returns them she had put a note in each one of them saying stuff like "I am glad you told me which songs you liked the best because it tells me what kind of person you are." Then at the end she signs it

Love You,
[insert her name here]

She has never told me this in person. What the heck is she doing?

Spikes

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing, well

from my experiences girls say soemthing like "Luv ya" at the end of their letters for no reason other than a cute closing to a message.

But with "Love you" maybe shes hinting at she wants a deeper relationship than what it is right now.

Unless your ready for that, then I'd just try to not bring it up AT ALL!!

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls put "Love" at tons of their little notes. Every signature I got from a girl in my yearbook has a heart next to it, and about a quarter of them said Love. Don't put too much into it.

Alternately, she was nervous about saying it before and this is her way of doing it. Take your pick.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she wrote on all your CDs? Thats 3 pimp slaps in my book....;)
Yeah man shes just being all giddy n shat, don't pay any attention to it. If she really wanted to profess her love to you, i seriously doubt it would be through CDs...

Reaction score
at least you got love and ****, I let my gf borrow my CDs and she was planning on keeping them forever, but I after eleven days, I went into depression, and felt ill because of the absence of not listening to my heavy metal...this chick is the preppy type, so its strange for her to actually like this kind of music, since its fast and heavy.....

I actually had to borrow them back, since she was really getting into them......thank god i got them back, I probably wouldn't have been posting right now..

lucky you.:D

its nothing man. She probably had nothing to do so she killed sometime to write something appreciating your tastes. I think that if she really loved you, she would show it instead of writing it.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's another of those girly-girl tests, it's likely she wants you to tell her you love her first or whatever. Just ignore it. Let her come to you (literally and otherwise :) ). Just don't make a big deal out of it, because it isn't.