Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love my girl to bits but glad she's gone home....

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So last month or so has been physically and emotionally draining. A death of a close family member, having to do a whole house clearance in a couple weeks.

Also structural issues with my own property, alongside running a business and Christmas.

My girlfriend has been a superstar throughout.

Chaos is coming to an end. It's not been overwhelming but rather left me exausted.

As one final F You my body decides to catch a viral chest infection, than add a splash of bacterial tonsillitis and a dash sores around my face, mouth and tongue.

Been to see the doctor they give me lots of medicine and prescribed rest. She said it looks like it all came about from exhaustion.

My girlfriend has been staying with me the whole time. I don't underestimate the load she's been under. This woman has been an angel this last month.

That said she's been less than ideal this past week. Was bitchy at me because I initially passed out for 36 hours straight at the start of the infection.

Annoyed at me for not being able to maintain a conversations.

Numerous times I told her she should go home and look after her self. She started to get annoying right from the get go of me being sick.

Littraly just want peace to heal, good company would also be nice.

She didn't leave. Instead wanted to talk about unnecessary removing and replacing a functional cooker, replacing door hinges, wanting to organise bags of stuff? (Brought a dusty back to me, dust made me cough and spew, bitchy eye roll and march back to the girl "work camp".) And buying fitting shelving units.

Instead of just doing nothing. Watching TV, or doing whatever, (multiple times I told her to go out and do fun stuff) , her brain couldn't rest and she wanted to invent work to do.

Being on deaths door I kept being "rude" and kept shutting her down her attempt to "communicate".

So being pecked all week has been wearing on me. I bit today.

i had to go out, I urgently needed to send a package. 5 min in the car and back home.

So she starts thinking of what she can add to my journey. Can I deliver this box of glassware to a relative.

That's totally reasonable. Doesn't add much time to the journey. There are four boxes to choose from in the room this stuff is being temporary stored

I ask which one.. this is an opertunity to start ww3. Refuses to point out which box or describe the item I'm to take with me.

I try attempt one more time to discover which box I'm to take.. nope, won't tell me or point to the box I'm to take . Clearly not about the box.

Green light to enter ***** mode though!

Does on a rant about how I'm well enough to post something but not something she's suggested.

She gets a bit shouty. I think **** this, tell her to **** off. I just leave, Go post my package, go back to bed.

I come back down a few hours later. She leaves the room, see her a few hours later, "she's going home".

Could have done with that a few days a go!!!!

She's not a ****. She's exausted and overwhelmed.

Been a trooper through 99% of this.

I think me getting ill was the final straw that broke her brain. It's funny because she clearly resented me for being ill.

I understand the situation. It's pretty hilarious. I forgive the little gremlin.

But glad to have me peace and quite for the next few days! :)

Last edited:

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would have been sure nice to have had someone to zone out and watch **** TV with and ride it out.

A man can only dream though.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got COVID 2yrs ago and was pretty worthless for 2wks, barely got off the couch, and still struggled the third week. I was pretty close to agreeing to go to the hospital at the end of the 2nd week.

She got mad because I wouldn't talk much and when I did my thoughts weren't clear. Lol I was was in rough shape and was doing the best I could do.

I think it has a lot to do with their insecurities and they lose their leader and the one who grounds them.

It must create anxiety when they see their man in a weak state. Ive had it happen with another girl as well.

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the right girls. The right girl will care.

I had a girlfriend once in NYC. Her sister came over from San Francisco for a weekend and a dinner was planned. I had to go to Emergency with a stomach ulcer. Girlfriend: "You could have planned this for when my sister wasn't here" - she wasnt joking, she was serious. Obvious thought - this b__ is cold and has no heart. I broke up with her the next week. It is a red flag.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got COVID 2yrs ago and was pretty worthless for 2wks, barely got off the couch, and still struggled the third week. I was pretty close to agreeing to go to the hospital at the end of the 2nd week.

She got mad because I wouldn't talk much and when I did my thoughts weren't clear. Lol I was was in rough shape and was doing the best I could do.

I think it has a lot to do with their insecurities and they lose their leader and the one who grounds them.

It must create anxiety when they see their man in a weak state. Ive had it happen with another girl as well.
"Capt's sick. I feel so bad about myself, why does he choose to do this to me, time to run amok! " Haha

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women are natural care takers while some run from a man for the first site of health issues.

Good you learned her care taking style early in the relationship rather than after years of being with her.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shows how narcissistic and solipsistic some women can be. It‘s been said that the only woman that will ever care for you when you are ill is your mother. My wife does the same kind of sh!t. She gets annoyed that I’m ill and trying to rest. Ever heard of women complain about the “man cold?” Yeah, you’re not granted any sympathy. My neighbor had knee surgery and his wife was bitching that she had to put out a few holiday decorations. Would you rather he limp out here on crutches with a busted ACL so you don’t have to put out a plastic Santa?

Count your blessings if you find one that actually cares about your health and makes an effort.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriend: "You could have planned this for when my sister wasn't here" - she wasnt joking, she was serious. Obvious thought - this b__ is cold and has no heart. I broke up with her the next week. It is a red flag.
In her mind it was you just ruining her weekend. She didn’t give a damn. That’s how most of these broads think. Me me me me me me !!!!!

Glad you dumped her. I hope the simps stay clear of her. No man deserves that.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the right girls. The right girl will care.

I had a girlfriend once in NYC. Her sister came over from San Francisco for a weekend and a dinner was planned. I had to go to Emergency with a stomach ulcer. Girlfriend: "You could have planned this for when my sister wasn't here" - she wasnt joking, she was serious. Obvious thought - this b__ is cold and has no heart. I broke up with her the next week. It is a red flag.
Goddamn bro, you had to wait till the week after to end the b~tch? I would have ended her right fvcking then and there Jesus Fvcking Christ!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Women (most) can be brutal Darwinists. They send mixes signals though, they will complain if you’re stoic because “you don’t need them”, but if you do you’re weak and pathetic.

It’s almost as if you need to keep all your **** to yourself and once a year make up ONE (not more) situation in which you express being “down” in some way to them so they can tell their girlfriends what a sensitive and open guy you are.

This is reality. Young men INTERNALIZE THIS, it will save you a lot of heartache.

This is a very hard pill to swallow, develop a male confidant men should be the only ones to hear your woes, if at all possible. If you’re in a situation where you cannot hide the issue (sickness or whatnot) then understand what may occur.

Conversely, if you need a way to exit a relationship that’s hard to exit otherwise feign weakness and/or sickness they will fade away…