Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love Island

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah not exactly the most manly thing to watch on TV but boy you can learn so much from it

In case you don't know, love island is a UK reality show where hot females live in a house with hot males

It's so interesting because even though the guys are 10's, they get rejected because they are blue pilled

The most interesting thing is the obvious emotional TRAP that females set for the males

1) Male and female become close, it's fun and care free, female then starts to encourage a "talk"

2) Male ends up spouting all his feelings, becoming attached, reassuring her, mr. nice guy tactic

3) And then low and behold, almost like magic, the female loses interest :)

The hot guy who nearly always gets what he wants in life is left wondering wtf happened

And the average viewer doesn't notice the games females play either. It's quite amazing

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent seen the show but Ive learned to never show your cards to women early on.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im sure there is lots to see and observe on those show

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the show is coming to America soon, unless it flops. It's huge across the pond

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great show! Brutal black pills about looks, though. Adam from last year was one of the biggest slayers. All the girls referred to him as a God due to his height/face/body lol. I also love how a few years before, Terry (the 6ft5, heavily tattooed, muscled 27 year old) banged that super hot teenager in front of everyone within hours of meeting her! haha

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve been watching it every night with an assortment of girls. I wouldn’t say all the guys are 10s though, the girls certainly aren’t all 10s.

Major black pill on looks. The main guy this year, boxer Tommy Fury (Tyson Fury’s little brother) is attractive but stupid as fvck and has pleaded to “do whatever it takes to make you happy” to about 3 different girls, disgusting, 0 game, but prob has the best status and potential to be a millionaire seeing as he’s boxing under the Fury name.

Anyway, I can’t stop watching it, not much to learn here about game except that being good looking means you don’t need it.

All, I repeat ALL of the dudes seem bet to me, they stick a bunch of good looking, fit betas and passing them off as alphas.

I agree that Adam guy from last year was a true alpha and pretty much had his pick and banged though a few of them.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve been watching it every night with an assortment of girls. I wouldn’t say all the guys are 10s though, the girls certainly aren’t all 10s.

Major black pill on looks. The main guy this year, boxer Tommy Fury (Tyson Fury’s little brother) is attractive but stupid as fvck and has pleaded to “do whatever it takes to make you happy” to about 3 different girls, disgusting, 0 game, but prob has the best status and potential to be a millionaire seeing as he’s boxing under the Fury name.

Anyway, I can’t stop watching it, not much to learn here about game except that being good looking means you don’t need it.

All, I repeat ALL of the dudes seem bet to me, they stick a bunch of good looking, fit betas and passing them off as alphas.

I agree that Adam guy from last year was a true alpha and pretty much had his pick and banged though a few of them.
Yeah, it's amazing how bad Tommy's 'game' is lol. Get's walked over, always complimenting girls and being cheesy etc. However, I already knew that you don't need game at a certain looks level. I have a very good looking wing. Even though he's not stupid and declaring his love every hour etc like Tommy does, he IS kinda boring (doesn't get girls emotions going which is what we are taught 'game' is lol) yet he gets more puzzy thrown at him than anyone i've ever met due to his looks

Adam was a slayer and had more 'game'.

From memory though, I think the guys with the best 'game' were from the earlierr seasons. Terry, and Alex Bowen (although they obviously had the looks, as they basically all do!) But they had more charm and more 'chat' as UK girls put it