"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

love, and all that crap

4nando

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
CA, as in California
So there's this girl. Duh. And I'm totally in love, like cloud nine, shot full of arrows, having trouble speaking to her in love. I've been able to get by on my natural Don Juan-hood, but every time I try to ask her out I end up stammering and stuttering. There's something about her that makes her somehow better than all the other girls I know. How do you knock a girl off her pedestal?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
One thing that helps for me is to find any flaw in her appearance and completely focus yourself on it. It doesn't matter how small or ridiculous or insignifigant it is, just magnify it 100x more than anyone else is. And then realize, hey, this ***** isn't perfect, she's just like everyone else.


"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."
-Tyler Durden, Fight Club
 

rickyojuk

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
England
well what you have to do is to realise that she isnt special, and let me tell you she isnt as perfect as u think. How many times has she ****ed something up? doesnt she take a **** every day like the rest of us? realise shes human and treat her like that.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
What you need to do, pal, is grab what little balls you have, and ask her out.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
she sh*ts just like the rest of us, and that **** smells bad... yeah not like roses like the sh*ttiest sh*t you've ever smelled.

Hmm

How to knock a girl off her pedistal

I recall readin about this somewhere in the bible...

wait was it called? O yeah, a Neg Hit!

You should read up on those

Smooth's Right, grab your balls (they're those things dangling between your legs) and ask her out. Be a Man!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top