Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost all desire to lead a life

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a stage every teenager go's through (in my case multiple times), it'll pass.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 words of advice for you kid.

Get on an Anti-Depressant. This helped me IMMENSELY.

Go to a psychologis and figure out why you don't have the will live.

When you do this, it gets better. Believe me, if you want it to, it gets much better.

Reaction score
seek help dude. seriously...suicide is a lame.

No suicide
will save you
from yourself
-"overt enemy" by Slayer

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, suicide is the ultimate way to pu$$ out. A real Don Juan, man, oh hell a real PERSON would fight it out and shape the world to his standards.

I'm sorry if you are truly depressed. If that's the case then get some professional help, I've known too many friends who have wasted away because they were depressed. One kid just killed himself 2 and a half weeks ago... very sad stuff.

But if life is just going sh1tty for the time being, buck up. It's not going to stay that way forever. Be tough and deal for a while.

Jay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you are going through hell, keep going"--- I Forgot the guys name who wrote that. :rolleyes:

Hey man, this determines what kind of character you have? The stuff you are goin through will make you only stronger if you can pull your self together and face it head on. Like 2 pac said "keep ya head up"

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH GOD am i ****ing tired with all these pessimistic threads. i swear there were like 5 in last week. are u hungry for attention or what the hell? BE A MAN. DONT BE A QUITTER!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
2 words of advice for you kid.

Get on an Anti-Depressant. This helped me IMMENSELY.

Go to a psychologis and figure out why you don't have the will live.

When you do this, it gets better. Believe me, if you want it to, it gets much better.
Ok,I dont know why but in America,the usage of antidepressant is way too huge!You cant truly beleive to fix the problem with a pill.Find its source instead.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need any anti-depressants or any other drugs for that matter. I have a mild case of bipolar disorder and I don't take anything for it, I just fight through it. I tried suicide once, and it didn't work... it's one of the best things that every happened to me. In life (I'm trying to reduce my used of explicitives) **** happens... plain and simple. There's nothing we can do about it. The thing is, when everything is going downhill for you, it seems like everything is going uphill for everyone else. To tell you the truth, every since I turned 18... it's been nothing but hell. I'm coming off the worse two semesters of my schooling career, I got into a host of trouble, and I have made many a bad decisions... in only three months. Do I complain... no. But I take responsibility, cause I know that this won't last forever.

Understand that good times and bad times don't last forever. Whatever you are going through will be over. Like someone said earlier, to kill yourself is the chump way out. If you really want to do that then fine, but understand that you will be a complete loser if you do it, and you will prove that apparently you weren't really worth much to this planet, if you were just pick up your ball and go home.

It's your choice man... for Christ sakes... make the right one.

There is no spoon...

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay83
"If you are going through hell, keep going"--- I Forgot the guys name who wrote that.
I believe that was Winston Churchill, if I'm not mistaken.

As for the depressed dude, go do something that makes you feel good about yourself. I know whenever I'm down, it helps to do something physical to get my blood flowing and after a lil breakdancing workout I have a feeling of contentment that is quite fulfilling.

Zurphy

Don Juan
Reaction score
suicide is not the answer

dude, dont give up, everyone goes through this stage. this christmas i was in a huge slump and was considering suicide. every time i used scissors or a knife or saw a "poison" sign i thought about killing myself.

what u need to do is talk to ur parents, they were SOOO helpful with me. reinforcing that suicide doesnt solve anything and will also wreck others lives too.

definitely get therapy. i still go to a psychiatrist 2x a month and im on anti-depressants in the morning.

u will get through this slump dude, right now ive never been happier. this is like the best part of my life right now, and its hard to imagine that just 4 months ago i was suicidal.

good luck man, u will get through this...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im glad you are better zurphy.

just think of this

you live :you get to fall in love, meet new people, learn new things, enjoy everything life has to give

you die: ........................................................................

"you can do anything you set your mind to" - Eminem.
but this is a really good quote.

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Originally posted by Oxide
OH GOD am i ****ing tired with all these pessimistic threads. i swear there were like 5 in last week. are u hungry for attention or what the hell? BE A MAN. DONT BE A QUITTER!
Please, dude. That's not gonna help the man out.

Originally posted by Milliardo_Peacecraft
Ok,I dont know why but in America,the usage of antidepressant is way too huge!You cant truly beleive to fix the problem with a pill.Find its source instead.
Wanna know why the usage of antidepressants is so big in America? Because here in America, people want a quick fix. People want everything to be quick and easy. THINGS AREN'T ALWAYS GOING TO BE QUICK AND EASY. Has anyone ever read Fahrenheit 451? Doesn't it seem that every day, America seems to creep closer and closer to the city in this book? People want to have fun 24/7, people don't want to have to think about things. People have really lost touch with work ethics. It's a sad world we're living in, but the best and easiest way to fight back against all the **** in the world is to try to have a good ATTITUDE, no matter how ****ed up the world is.

Here's a post I wrote earlier that might help you out...
Write it down.

To say that one should not use a pill is somewhat ignorant; however, to rely on the pill completely is even worse. The pill should only be a crutch to help you pull through while you try to fight the cause of your depression. DX, I've been there, in fact I'm still there, but I'm slowly getting out. Please, do yourself a favor and read Feeling Good by David D. Burns M.D. It'll help you fight your depression and you won't have to take a pill if you don't want to; however, the pill will help. Good luck and best of wishes my friend.

Do not lose faith in yourself. Ever.