Do any of you guys ever just lose the motivation to pursue women? I often do. I see an attractive women, talk to her a bit but I just go in my head, "feck it!" I don't have the time or energy for this romance game. Dates, conversation, expectations, etc . . etc. . . Can't be bothered you know. Of course I'd go for a quick shag and some non-commital conversation anytime. But not the whole fecking girlfriend/boyfriend game.
Maybe I just haven't met any worthwhile women in a while. Maybe I'm just a natural born celibate. I've got many other interests in life. I just can't be bothered to pursue women. I've allowed that "falling in love" (obssessing) thing ot happen in the past and it has been just too stressfull and idiotic. I'm a sensible guy, I'm not gonna let myself get strung out over a chick.
Is there a cure for this nonchalence? Or is it even a problem to begin with?
Maybe I just haven't met any worthwhile women in a while. Maybe I'm just a natural born celibate. I've got many other interests in life. I just can't be bothered to pursue women. I've allowed that "falling in love" (obssessing) thing ot happen in the past and it has been just too stressfull and idiotic. I'm a sensible guy, I'm not gonna let myself get strung out over a chick.
Is there a cure for this nonchalence? Or is it even a problem to begin with?