Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

losing your patience and blowing it...

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so ive been talking with a younger girl for a couple of weeks...

been trying to do a lunch date, and I well after what seemed like pulling teeth I got one. but I woke up this morning realised I was acting like a AFC begging for a date, so I cancled it. via email. she just called to see what was going on, to see if I got the email she sent back.. I didnt.. dont know if she actualy sent one. anyway she acted like everything was cool, but I was indifferent, so she got pissed and got off the phone after saying " whats your problem, your so on and off"

yeah.. so did I just screw that up royaly or what...

should I contact her and see if she wants to go out.. or let her contact me?

I guess I am acting like a d!ck now...

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cancelling the date seems a little passive-agressive on your part. You should have gone. If she had cancelled or didn't show any interest in the date, NEXT her.

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You: Hey. Sorry about that, I was acting like a d!ck.

Her: Yes, you were. What's the matter?

You: Nothing anymore. All fixed up (smile).

Her: But what was it?

You: A brontosaurus ate my shorts and it made me mad. I mean, they were new Fruit Of The Looms and everything!

Her: giggling

You: So, I know this great lunch spot...

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so the I know a great place for lunch back fired..
shes like where are you and your boss going?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT her...getting a date from a woman with high interest in you shouldn't be like pulling out teeth. My guess is that she interest in you was low to moderate, but, you did enough whining and begging that she eventually felt sorry for you.

You were right to cancel the date, and also right in your self analysis acting AFC. My advice...give her the swift NEXT. You would have to go back to major supplication to damage control the situation. Its not worth it.

IF you begged to get the date...then you're most likely going to have to beg with this woman to make things square. Dogs beg....men take what they want.

Drop this chic bro..

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hah.. we are going out saturday night... and it wasnt like pulling teeth this time...

shes actually emailed me today to tell me I was a jerk and called me tonight to see what was up..

well see what happens... I got my AFC in check right now so well see how it pans out....

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After all that she still wanted to go on a date with you eh?

haha..dope stuff bro.. Her IL is def. high now.

I'd say that your course of cancelling the date actually RAISED her interest level in you. Her saying 'you acted like a jerk' put her on the defensive a little...you are now her project to make you less of a jerk and back to that AFC who was all whiney..

..hahaha..good stuff...ball's in your court now.

Just act like a proper DJ without the AFCism and this one should turn out fine. IMO..I'd go for some real good neg hits and C/F remarks when you're out on that date.. She seems to like the 'rough stuff' haha..good luck bro.