Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losers? Tips for all

bgp780

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been reading some of the tips and tricks on this for awhile now and have come to the conclusion that some of us need a helping hand.

I occassionally frequent sosuave and after reading some links I believe that I would like to share some of my tips and tricks and well you can either take them or leave 'em. I'm 21/m and enjoy women just as much as the next guy. Hey - yes I have problems with them just as much as the next guy, but perhaps you can learn a bit from my mistakes. I'm going to be a bit blunt, but listen because it's for your own sake.

1. Read the following link, and adopt the concept!
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000371.html

2. Grab a spine. Chicks don't dig the guy who always necessarily persues. See you give calls/flowers/etc and I think this deters from your overall manhood. No good.

So how do you fix it? You need a wingman. Hell you need several wingmans to flesh out your life. You have to play the busy angle. Always be doing something else like fooseball, pool, poker, gym, hiking, biking, fishin, camping, sleeping, working, whatever. I'm not exactly sure how to put this into words so here's some examples:

- I always go to the bar with at least a buddy or two. Each guy that you add to the mix exponentially increases your chances. For example 5 guys, five times the amounts of pickups. We make games out of checking out chicks, getting numbers, meeting and rescuing our buds.

- Make up some plays with your buds. For example we send one guy over to chat with a chick. We give him 5 minutes and tell him to make an ass out of himself (to a degree). Then after five one of us rescues the women from him and they're glad that we did they usually keep talking to the new guy to avoid the other one. Apologize or just get him to wonder off. We call this the slingshot. This can work in a variety of ways. Another one is when you're sitting beside a chick you want to meet but dont' have the balls to say hi. Get your buds to **** off for awhile and leave you there beside her. Wait a bit and then shrug turn over and start talking to her. Your first line is, "My buds all left - (to talk to a friend, get a beer, ran into a friend, etc) - and left me here. So, I Might as well talk to you .." Wait for her to smile and start talking.. If you can avoid mentioning your name this is a good thing. Wait for the conversation to start a bit and get flowing. Then apologize and say, " Sorry .. (shaking your head) My name is Bob .. You are.." This is none menacing, looks innocent and works well. Then your buds come back in about 5 and rescue you with a lame line like, "Hey we just ran into Keith - (or old buddy of yours or whatever is a good excuse) - you should come join". You can play whichever angle at this time. If it's going GREAT, tell them your busy, if it's so-so tell her you gotta go, but ask if she'll be here in awhile, and if it sucks, hey nothing lost, go with the boys.

- Play the numbers game. Somethimes this can be good and bad. If you find a women you really like and you've talked to her and it's going GREAT, then and only then can you tempt to wear out your welcome. A brief intermission to find the guys is always good though. It lets her collect her thoughts. If not say hi to a bunch of women using the slingshot just to make acquantances. The can be bad if it's done in excess as women will sense you're working the bar. If you play slingshot too much when you know one chick is really digging you, then she'll chaulk you up to bar scum and it's zip for you.

- Boring guys get no women. You have to appear to have a busy life, and that way you can't seem to be a clingy loser. If other people are willing to hang on to you then chances are you're probably not a psychopath. So on a callback make sure you've got things planned. For example you meet a chick on Friday and get a number, you call her back on Monday. Tell her that a bunch of guys are going out on Saturday and you'd like to know if her and some girl friends would like to meet you there. Have some reason to be calling, it's a good policy. Okay, so keep in mind that Monday and Tuesday are out of the question now for a date. Tell her there's a party, or the guys are getting together on Saturday (make sure this is true!) and you'd like to know if she and bunch of friends would like to join. If this conflicts with her previous engagements then ask her for what days she has free. Rarely take her first day free. For example she says let's get together on Friday. You say, can't I've got vollyball, or guys night, or poker, whatever. (In reality you've got a date with another chick hopefully). Oh if that last part is true then always say you're going out with a friend. (eg. Friday, can't, I'm going out with my friend Tasha to a movie.) If she asks say you're long time friends and shrug it off. If you say guys night, and that's the only night she has free, then don't break the policy. You can say wow, I really would like to go out with you but the guys would kill me. Act like you can be convinced but never break plans. (even if they DON'T exist). Remember the above link about being a man. This is golden.

- Avoid one on one unless you've had at least 30-60 mins of conversation. Groups are best. Having your friends and her friends there increases the party so why not. If she doesn't/can't get her friends to come out, maybe she's the loser and you should ditch. Keep the party going on.

- Keep uglier friends then you. Weird policy but this way hunting in packs, your the good one and get first pickins. (Do this within reason)

- The Best pickup I have takes about 3 hours and about 5 minutes of work. Get to a bar early. Wait for a chick you want to meet. Hell, just find a cute chick that makes eye contact. Then wait for anywhere between 30-2 hours. You smiled at her, she may have smiled at you, you just want to keep the mystery up. The key is to wait until you are ready to leave. Then go over and talk to her. Say that you wanted to get a chance to talk, however you've been busy up til now. Now the guys are leaving and you haven't had a chance to say hi yet. Ask if she'd like to get coffee/go to a party/hell come out to this bar again next weekend. Get a number and your off. Works/doesn't work. Chicks love the mystery. Gives them something to ponder over. Wait a few days before the callback, and as I mentioned before don't do the one on one with her until you've actually had more than an hour of conversation. And make sure you have something exciting to do with your buds (party, guys night, etc).

Hey, nuff for now - hope this helps!

Steven