"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

lose/lose situation

what should I do ?


  • Total voters
    3

king8610

New Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
28
met this girl few months back when I was plate spinning (she's a colleague) back then I was kind of interested before getting depressed and later on dropping everything including the other 3 . after that I continued talking to her both online and in person almost on a daily basis as friends . the main problem is that I continued treating her the same way since having that incident and not like I was supposed to .Right now I'm interested in her she's a 8.5-9 without that much maintenance I used to come across in her tier. had a good friend (close to her) tell me she saw someone a couple of times not long ago that didn't work out and that she didn't mention to me whatsoever and that she said she was interested in one of her exes .
so should I :

1) I don"t ask her out and just move on by reducing time talking to her by 90% forgetting I ever had anything in mind and never bringing it up again , If I take this path there is some chances that maybe in the far future we could get back to what we once were but that is noway happening in the next months.

2 ) I ask her out and if I take this path she either says yes (**) or she could say no and I go on reducing time spent with her to 0% in the short term and maybe raise it to 5 to 10% max in the next month or so
and even if she says yes , I'm afraid things could go south and she chose to accept just to play the this didn't work out like this hopping we could get back to an earlier version and the whole date just goes awkward af .
and is there a way I could know if she's in for the real thing or just playing it to minimize the down side ?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Casual > formally asking out.

One is absolutely about crushing. The other is beta cuck provider.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
What the hell is this (%) percentage nonsense?
You're building up a mathematical equation just for 1 chick?
It sounds like you're stuck in your own head too much.

Just ask her out and see what happens.
If she's a work colleague, then forget about it.
You're already coming across as a creep just by the way you use gambling odds on her as if you're playing roulette at a Las Vegas Casino.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
can you explain more ?
Spam cold approach and swipe right at life till dead or **** falls off.

Smash or next. Repeat.

Frame is fun, cad7al, Netflix and chill not play house, kids, get a dog.

Leave feelers to women and small children.
 
Top