Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looksmaxxed women can only go downhill...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes a lot of guys don't see the big picture and only go after shiny objects dangled in front of them. The shinier the object, the weaker they'll be in making dumb decisions or exerting foolish efforts. It's easy to fall into a one track mind, especially the more desperate or scarcity mindset you have.

I think this pertains more to the younger crowd but remember that a girl that is looksmaxxed now can only go downhill from here. This doesn't matter too much if you're only after lays/hookups. But then again, there's been a lot of cases where things start off as casual and escalate into something serious so ponder that thought as well.

What's wrong with a girl being looksmaxxed in this day and age? How about entitlement, attitude, being spoiled, having it her way, being bratty, having many options, high maintenance, very limited attention spans, etc.

What sane guy wants to put up with that?

I invest in both cars and real estate and the kind of eye I have when I look at something is, does it have potential, not what's dangling right in front of me. I ask myself does something have the potential to look better or have hidden value or increase in value? This is what I go by. But important to note that you have to be good at judging something that has potential or else you'll just be polishing a turd.

Same can be said when you look at a plain Jane 6-7 girl. You can tell if she has a good body, facial structure, clear skin, good hair, good genes based on her parents, etc. You can try to picture her with better/more makeup, hair style, sexy clothes which can boost her up to another point or two in smv.

I've had a few gf's like this that were low maintenance in their looks but when it came to special occasions and they would get made up, they would literally look like a different person to me(in a positive way).

To me this would be a good sustainable scenario as quite a few of those girls(but not all) can have the potential of looking sexy/hot but without the headaches of someone already looksmaxxed and superficial. These types can also be able to easily interact, chill, live life with them as these types might be more humble and grounded.

TL;DR - Looksmaxxed girls can only go downhill and looks don't last forever. So all I'm saying is open your eyes and think about other possibilities that can make your life easier and more enjoyable without having a narrow focus of the shiny dangling object presented right in front of you.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Woman on the hunt for a man ~ Looks and weight loss/ weight maintenance = top priority

Woman lands a man ~ Looks still a priority, but gradually starts eating whatever she wants, as weight priority starts dropping

Woman with man and after babies ~ Makeup only for work and social party looks, hits the buffet foodie table 3-4 times at said party

When your woman starts referring to her makeup as ‘war paint’ ~ she knows her looks are going downhill

Man dumps woman because she transformed into a land whale ~ woman shops new makeup items, hits gym and exercises for once more high priority weight loss to max out her next prospect luring activities…

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad truth to all this is women are becoming extinct, at least the ones we have been raised by and with since the beginning of time. Now women are becoming vapid sex objects, with nothing real to offer but an orifice for sex. Turned on only by their narcissistic desire for attention. Gone are the days of women having nurturing qualities to bring in the next generation, offering a different perspective on life. Modern day women are so desperate that they undergo dangerous complicated surgeries for no other benifit to accentuate there sexual features for others to look at. They will spend ours putting on make up and finding the right outfit just to gain more attention. What happens when men are able to create life inside a lab and women are no longer esstential to the human population while sex robots become normal. Women are weaponizing there beauty and using against there own kind. The human race will survive but we are going into dark times.....

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with good appearance genetics who care about their appearance are going to look better as compared to their peers as they age. Sure they will look older, but next to their equal age counterparts they will still score higher on the beauty scale. The old adage of "Look at her mother to see what she will become" holds true.

Second, be sure you find her attractive and not her clothes, hair or makeup. These are all fakeable. Seeing women with no makeup and hair unstyled is a great equalizer...You DON'T see celebrities very often au natural, and with good reason....

Personality and attitude adds at least 1 HB score. As I've gotten older I've quit wanting to "win-over" the Boss ***** of the group. I don't need that stress in my life. I want a woman who shows she likes me and isn't going to toy with me and my emotions.