Looks that kill

yodoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello DJ's There is no place i'd feel comfortable talking about this than her. Please note thar this is not a brag post, but a question post. I'm sure some of you guys have faced a similar problems and i'm just looking for a little help

Many women tell me how sexy I am.

I put my picture on hot or not and I got a 9.

But it's something about my appearance, when I approach women I have no desire in my eyes or voice. I approach all women the same way, with confidence and in a friendly manner.

My problem is some women just walk off in the midst of my approach. First I took it personally and was speechless when this happend. Now I kinda see the walk off as a test.

What do you guys do when this happens to you?

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has happened to me too. I get off a 'hello' after some EC and they say hello back while walking away.

It's simple. I just say "hey hey, slow down for a sec." They always do. ;)

yodoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
not bad affliction.

I noticed it usually happens with the direct approach.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when you approach her, are you kind of standoffish, or no?

when you're a really attractive guy, you can only be aloof for a little bit or else she thinks you're just too hard to get and not worth it...

that or your body language is screwing up your looks.... it can happen

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by yodoso
I put my picture on hot or not and I got a 9.

My problem is some women just walk off in the midst of my approach. First I took it personally and was speechless when this happend. Now I kinda see the walk off as a test.

What do you guys do when this happens to you?
Actually, a girl walking off on you in the middle of your reproach is called "rejection". It happens to everyone... they aren't "testing" you, because they don't know you - and have no way of re-establishing contact with you should you "pass" or "fail". When this happens to me, I chalk it up as a loss and move on. What else is there to do? Let it bother you? Run after her crying? Didn't think so.

Incidentally, Hot or Not is by no means an accurate indicator of your physical attractiveness. I'm a 9.7 with several hundred votes (just had to go check, it's been forever since I visited that site), and there's absolutely no way in hell that I'm really anywhere even close to that good looking.

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot or not is great, because it's so freakin relative. You see so many non-hotties, otherwise ugly people, and then someone normal pops up and you're heading for the 10 button.

Anyways, I dont approach women unless i've made some sort of non verbal first. Prolonged eye contact twice warrants an approach, getting a smile is a definitie approach, having the girl walking beside me in the same direction warrants an approach.

I dont cold approach too much, unless i judge that she's relatively cool about it. The best i find are the two times during the day when i'm walking from the train to school and from school to the train. If i notice a hottie, i get right up behind her and keep up the pace, standing just on her right side in her peripheral vision. Sometimes they glance quickly a few times and then i say something. Never had anyone reject me on that.

**I've had this happen four individual times when doing what i just described: the girls that know what i'm up to usually find something to drop if they want to talk to me, like their gloves, or scarf, or hat, or whatever, hoping that i'll pick it up. First i thought it was an isolated incident, but after the third time i kinda caught on**

About the walkaway, i dont take it too personally. You have to remember that some people just arent in the mood to be chatted up

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ....

Originally posted by DevanE
I was also wondering about this, I myself am a very attractive looking and sometime I also feel that I intimidate women, I don't know if that is actually possible, but someone mentioned something about being out of their league, could you elaborate on that a little bit, because if that is true, is it true for the hot ones as well, I've also noticed that alot of the more mature women respond very well to me, so I guess they don't seem to be so intimidated....so main questions, CAN LOOKS intimidate the opposite sex...?:confused:
i got a 9.9 out of 1300 votes on hotornot and im not happy with myself because of my bipolar disorder but just today on lower campus at school i had about 5 looks, 3 smiles from girls and one girl who was really smily towards me so i just said hi and such but i didnt have my cell so i didnt even bother.

anyways, i think looks intimidate. I was told by a couple girls I tried to persue that "your too hot for me. When we're in public I just know people are thinking what is he doing with HER!?"

yodoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've definitly have had some thoughts that my looks tend to intimidate the opposite sex. I can look at some women and when I say something as simple as hi they get all nervous, you can see it in their body language. It's kinda like I turn the tables on them, because I used to get super nervous approaching any woman.

What I don't understand now is, I see them all nervous but I still get rejected.

Maybe

nervous =! I wanna FUK you

none programmers =! means does not equal

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unzip yourself and pull your c#ck out just before you talk to them

Works like a charm :D

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its funny that all the hot guys who have never got any and are 20.

I was a 8.0 on hotornot..and pulling women isnt hard for ****.

I hate to break it to you..but your not, not getting them because ur so hot. first off if u were so hot...you would inevitably having women all over ur **** all the time...this theory that hot guys dont get hit on is bull****.

your probably not getting the ***** because your insecure and cant finish the deal. Im not trying to be a **** here and dont say im jealous because that website rated me a 8 not a 9.7 or 9.9 or 10 :) somethign else is missing like ur confidence because u wouldnt be here saying this. If I was a 10 on looks...I would be a superstar in hollywood..and I wouldnt be intimidating women

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so is it really confidence you approach with or arrogance? Maybe your personality isn't up to snuff with your looks.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I dont believe it is your looks that are working against you but lets assume that it is.

Alright you've successfully managed to put yourself into a position where you can completely skip or spend very little time working on attracting a girl to you. This is a huge advantage if a girl is attracted to you without having to open your mouth. You have a natural lead on most everyone else. With that in mind all you have to do is build rapport, which if you become good at it can happen quickly. If these girls really are nervous showing that you are interested and comforting them back down to a non-nervous state should get you good closes. Your key is knowing how to build rapport or comfort level with the girl.

yodoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
good point belividere