Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks/physical size/personality...my personal in field experience

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let's put it this way.

Did the guy who is 6'4 weighing 220 lbs with 6 % body fat (who works out twice a week at gym) work as hard as me to get his body? What do you think?

No.

I have a good idea how hard I work in relation to others, and possibly this is one of the reaosns I don't feel bad/guilty for "cheating". I've earned it fair and square.

Now why am I not as big and well built as this guy? Because i don't have the "perfect" genetic makeup that this guy has. Similar to Einstein...I want to be brilliantly clever, but I'm not. Poor me.

See what I'm getting at? That's right. LIFE IS NOT FAIR. And that is what this site has been drilling into your and my head from day one. Chick dissed you, and hooked up with your friend? That's life. Many of the people use whatever techniques they can to "get" women, whether they are morally reprehensible or not. But when it comes to the big S word, everyone falls down quivering and flailing. Why? Because the village idiot in your town took triple dosages and got hooked on the feeling of power.

I've got more to say on this (a good story actually. I'll post later.

Originally posted by TurboLover
I think every is raggin on him because it looks like he took the easy way out. I use to weight 130 lbs about 1 yr and a half ago. Now at 22 yrs old I weight 155 lbs from working out and this is not on a strict bulking diet. And I am a hardgainer.

I would understand if you gave it your all and hit some impossible plateu. But can you really say that, at just 150 pounds or so.

But its your life and not ours and we see things like this everyday.

For example, did that 16 yr old rich kid who drives a viper, work as hard as me to get my car, no, dad bought it for him. Well good for him and good for you.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: You're right, Zircon

Originally posted by Bonhomme
You're right about the increase in one's "sexiness quotient" from being better-built. Same goes for having a good style. If you're naturally good-looking as well, you've got a way big advantage...

Based on the info I have on steroid use, it is indeed misunderstood -- but it appears you did your homework, and used them the smart way. Still, I don't recommend them, because I've accomplished the same thing using the proper (for me) training regimen, diet, and supplements. And I'm a bit older, too, so that made it more difficult to build muscle straight off.

In my case, the main factors for bulking up my extremely naturally skinny body with about 40 lb of additional muscle mass (almost a 30% gain) were:

1) Don't lift too often. Never train until the soreness from the last workout is gone. What worked best, and at one point helped me put on about 17 lb over the winter was doing a full body workout once a week. Yes, you read that right: once a week. Muscle is built during the recovery period, not while training, and it typically takes at least 5 days for muscle loss to begin.

2) Work out with heavy weights, and don't do too many sets. I was often doing 1-2 rep max sets, followed by a warm-down set of 8-12 reps. Sometimes I'd pick a weight I could lift 3 reps for a particular exercise, and do that 3 reps with the left arm, 3 right, 2-3 L, 2-3 R, 1-2 L, 1-2 R, etc. until I could not lift the weight. That would give the equivalent of a 7-9 rep set with my 3-rep weight. Great for smashing plateaus!

3) Keep feeding myself. Protein/carb drinks right after workouts and between meals, always keeping lots of protein & complex carbs in my system.

Very simple, and very, very effective.
Thanks BonHomme...I'm not looking to be right though. I'm quite happy with anyone having their opinion...but to call someone dumb...nah there are stupider things to do than this.

I'm interested in your workout. You say a full body workout? how long would that last? You mean pretty much every major muscle group?

I do only 2 sets of something and workouts last max 45 min.

Anyway this is probably better left for the health and fitness forum.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
True they didn't notice the extra gain. Totally agreed.

But what I'm saying is that someone on steroids actually has a paradigum shift in their brain that is caused by the steroids. It is not a cheeseball/Votaire/little engine that could kind of effect either. Steroids actully change your personality for a short time just like pot does. That is the cloestest analogy I can think of right now. Imagine trying to explain what it is like to be high to someone if they have never been high. They just won't get it. It is the same thing here.
Well first of all it was 10 kg...not 10lbs...believe me, it's quite a diff. If I can scratch the pics out I can send it to you.

But yes, the fact that mad me a LOT more comfortable was that currently I feel more "safe" in my body. I used to have a lot of guys mess with me, just because I'm a supposed pretty boy, and also fairly skinny. What really pissed me off is these confrontation would not be one on one...they would be 2-3 vs me...and I can't really fight those odds, especially as they were bigger than me.

Lately I am not getting that anymore. I just feel comfortable. If anyone has a problem with me I can look them straight in the eye and thell them to fvck off, and if they don't then I will engage stage 2. I don't look for fights, but I will kill someone who tries to mess with me just for the fun of it (because of my past experiences with cowardly a holes)

So with women, I suppose that shows. Key thing is though, this did bring a very positive change in my life. As I have said before, I cannot advocate steroids to anyone at all. Nut if you really need to do it, do i for yourself, do the research, set the boundaries, and get a good source.

Life's not fair. I used to want to believe that, but it's not worth it.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
Did you use the steroids in order to gain weight and get the gains you needed, faster? I realize you said you wanted to compete more, but I'm not sure what results you were looking for from the steroids that would allow you to be a better athlete.

I recently accidentally discovered an incredible way to gain weight. I went to the doctor three weeks ago for some allergy medication, got weighed, and I came in at 133 pounds. I went home, and for the next 8 days or so I ate two potatoes each day, every day. When I went to the doctor three weeks after my initial visit for a physical I weighed in at 138.8 pounds.

Keep in mind that I've gained only 20 pounds or so in the past two years, so 6 pounds in two weeks is incredible. You all might scoff at this and claim it was a scale malfunction. However it was the same scale at the same doctor's office, and today I weighed myself: 139.

I haven't had any potatoes lately but I'm going to start up again.
Howdy Porky,

I'm a track cyclist and do sprinting. This requires huge amounts of power and force. My coach is about 1.75m and weights 90kg. He has got enormous power, even though my pwoer/weight ration is slightly better. This however is not the determining factor in cycle sprinting. His frontal area is comparable to mine, he has more power, thus on a straight he'll pass me. Simple as that.

Now that I am 80 kg, i beat him perhaps 7/10 times (tactics play a role) -> it used to be 1/10 times. So the performance increase is not in my mind.

Regarding your potato theory, I would theorize that you perhaps do not eat enough, if 2 potatoes help you a lot. I have been told as well, carbs are the main thing for building muscle and size. When I started prot/carb shakes, 3 time s a day (more than 2 potatoes) it did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me.

I will try it though, nothing to lose...only muscle to keep and gain :cool:

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And finally, afetr that whirlwind of posts I sum it up with this quote:

These were taken from DAWN (drug awareness warning network), the CDC, and SAMHSA

Deaths in 2002

430,000 from tobacco
116,113 from alcohol, almost ¼ were drunk driving accidents, 32% of those were from binge drinking (been guilty of that one,, lol)
200,000 from prescription and over the counter drug interactions
0 steroid deaths, I looked everywhere and could not find 1 death attributed to steroids, but I could be wrong

emergency room visits from drug use stats for 2002

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) — 28,720 (Ranked 8th)
Alcohol— 207,395 (Ranked 1st)
Marijuana — 119,362 (Ranked 3rd)
Aspirin — 7,494 (25th)
Fluoxetine (Prozac) — 5,770 (29th)
Alprazolam (Xanax) — 27,659 (9th)
Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) — 5,430 (32nd)
Ibuprofen (Advil) — 15,867 (14th)
Oxycodone (OxyContin) — 14,996 (15th)
Naproxen (Aleve) — 4,576 (35th)
Caffeine — 1,999 (59th)
Amoxicillin — 830 (89th)
Codeine — 1,237 (73rd)
Hydrocodone — 2,420 (51st)
Morphine — 2,775 (48th)
Ephedrine — 1,033 (79th)
Prednisone — 348 (137th)
Multivitamin with Minerals — 376 (131st)
Herbal Products — 415 (126th)
Metformin — 505 (116th)
Cocaine — 199,198 (2nd)
Heroin — 93,519 (4th)
Androgens/Anabolic Steroids — 319 (142nd)

Okay this is what I thought was funny multivitamins and Caffeine ranked higher for causes of emergency room visits than did steroids. Also, most steroid related emergency room visits were attributed to infections of one sort or another.
Just some **** to think about when it comes to the BS our news and leaders feed us. .

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what?

Do what you do brother.

I can't gain weight for **** either.

Congrats on the 20 pounds.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
True they didn't notice the extra gain. Totally agreed.

But what I'm saying is that someone on steroids actually has a paradigum shift in their brain that is caused by the steroids. It is not a cheeseball/Votaire/little engine that could kind of effect either. Steroids actully change your personality for a short time just like pot does. That is the cloestest analogy I can think of right now. Imagine trying to explain what it is like to be high to someone if they have never been high. They just won't get it. It is the same thing here.
Actually I've never been on any sort of "drug" (other then medication), so I couldn't tell you about being high, haha.

Though, I see what your saying. Steroids cause an increase in testosterone because the bodys own formation slows and nearly shuts down. The testosterone being provided is alot stronger and therefore, the person has the side effects of that much more. Agreesion, anger, etc. Although it doesn't happen to everyone, it happens to a fair lot that take any type of performance enhancers.

I don't think it's an actual personality change however, I think it just brings out parts of them and subsides the other. I don't believe in changing of personalities or anything of the sort, I just believe that some chemicals will loosen (in a sense) the effect of some chemicals in the brain, and tighten (in a sense) others.

:)

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps forcing myself to eat potatoes made me used to snacking in between meals more often. Regardless I think it was the increased carbs that did it for me.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
Perhaps forcing myself to eat potatoes made me used to snacking in between meals more often. Regardless I think it was the increased carbs that did it for me.
Correct. Increased carbs means increased calories, therefore there is more useable energy available for your body.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. But this implies that the "bottleneck" in your building muscle was in fact not enough calories. When I upped mine with all kinds of shakes and pasta, it hardly made any difference though.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zircon
Sure. But this implies that the "bottleneck" in your building muscle was in fact not enough calories. When I upped mine with all kinds of shakes and pasta, it hardly made any difference though.
Then up it more :)